Cutler????

Cutler on the mraket and not signed by the bills yet just another falure by the bills

Goes to show what canucks really know. First of all he is open for a trade. Second, they want a whole heck of alot. Third, How do you know the Bills havent made a trade offer? Fourth, if your gonna open your mouth, how about you come up with some kind of trade scenario! Like the bills give edwards, parrish or youbouty, and a first or second rounder. Until then, If you dont like it, shut up and watch that thing called the CFL.

is it gonna fly when the toronto bills are a nfl team in two years?

You think it is tough to get players to want to come to Buffalo? It would be near impossible to get them to go to Canada. They couldn't sell out one game last year, how would they sell out 8 games in a single season. Stick with your CFL and be a minor league for the NFL, who we get one good player from about every 8 or 9 years.

is it gonna fly when the toronto bills are a nfl team in two years?

If they become the Toronto Bills, they wont be for long. You guys will just be how it was for an NFL team in LA. And have fun at your tailgates...OH I forgot thats not allowed in your lame ass country.

You think it is tough to get players to want to come to Buffalo? It would be near impossible to get them to go to Canada. They couldn't sell out one game last year, how would they sell out 8 games in a single season. Stick with your CFL and be a minor league for the NFL, who we get one good player from about every 8 or 9 years.

Touche

Cutler on the mraket and not signed by the bills yet just another falure by the bills

Gotta love the influx of stupid noobs ... or not!

My guess this is another member trolling the board ... how sad.

As a first time poster, I'm wondering what Jay Cutler's real worth (trade value) is? I hear the guys on Sirrus Radio talk about a point system that GM's use to identify trade value etc. Does anybody know if that is posted anywhere?

To add my two cents about what Buffalo could (or should) offer; I wouldn't mind killing two birds with one stone. Trade Edwards AND Peters to the Broncos for Cutler, Tony Scheffler and a 3rd round pick.

The advantages I see are that we would

[*]Fix our issue with Peters and allow the FO to focus on other opportunities

[*]Allow us to bring in somebody like Orlando Pace before somebody else signs him (we can't really sign him right now)

[*]Keep us from spending 8-12 million a year for a LT (this money covers some of the cost differential between Cutler and Edwards)

[*]Bring in a TE that would add to a pretty solid group of "skill" players (TO, Lee Evans, Sheffler, Josh Reed, Lynch, Jackson...) and

[*]Still allows flexibility to address other gaps in the draft or FA

Cutler is an upgrade over Edwards - at least on the field - Sheffler is an upgrade at TE and Pace could hold down the fort at LT (or RT if the coaching staff trusts Walker at Left) for a year or two. Plus we may be able to get an additional 1st day draft choice.

The Broncos would get rid of a malcontent, get a QB that might fit better into McDaniels system and who is better than Brian Griese, a Pro-bowl LT and OFF the front page. I just don't know if Peters fits into their blocking scheme.

JUST A THOUGHT!

Nobody's going to trade Cutler for Edwards, Parrish and Yobouty.

I think that we should trade all of our practice squad players for pro-bowlers ... we might have to throw in a couple of draft picks to balance it out ... :thumbsup::wallbash:<_<