Things that frighten you most about the upcoming season.....

SKOOBY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Trent having his 3rd straight season of starting like a bottle rocket and then after a half dozen games becoming average at best the rest of the way with an occasional good game against a team with a bad defense.

2. The coaching staff making a few dumb decisions to cost us a couple of close games.

1. Trent having his 3rd straight season of starting like a bottle rocket and then after a half dozen games becoming average at best the rest of the way with an occasional good game against a team with a bad defense.

Not having four crapping opponents (16-48) to start the season and light the bottle rocket

2. The coaching staff making a few dumb decisions to cost us a couple of close games.

You weren't responding to the "Inevitable" post, were you?

after another offseason, putting more of the same product on the field, with more mediocre(or less than) result. Then having people rationalize that our personel, coaching staff, and franchise mentallity are ok.

having TO go unutilized by our very underwhelming QB, HC, and OC

Nothing frightens me about the Bills anymore. I expect $h1t and thats what I get. To have fear infers some sort of damage or loss will take place. For that to happen you have to have something to start with. No fear. No emotion at all.

Nothing frightens me about the Bills anymore. I expect $h1t and thats what I get. To have fear infers some sort of damage or loss will take place. For that to happen you have to have something to start with. No fear. No emotion at all.

Welcome to TBD Mr. Jauron.

after another offseason, putting more of the same product on the field, with more mediocre(or less than) result. Then having people rationalize that our personel, coaching staff, and franchise mentallity are ok.

having TO go unutilized by our very underwhelming QB, HC, and OC

Don't forget people who will be basing the '010 season on Schobel's health. For some there is no hope. Thats what I fear.