Metallica Guitar Hero

damj

Picked up the Metallica Guitar Hero yesterday. What a blast! ... this is by far my favorite so far of the whole series. Now I'm holding my breath for a Zeppelin, Rush or Iron Maiden one ...

I picked mine up yesterday too and it's friggin' awesome!!!

I'm waiting for a Floyd GH! :(

Metallica has now officially jumped the shark. Well actually they did years ago but this is just the final nail in the coffin.

I don't disagree...in fact, I haven't really liked anything they've done since the Black album. But it is absolutely awesome to play some of those classic older songs (i.e. Fade to Black, Orion). :lol:

I don't disagree...in fact, I haven't really liked anything they've done since the Black album. But it is absolutely awesome to play some of those classic older songs (i.e. Fade to Black, Orion). :lol:

Ummm, you're not playing some of those songs, you're playing a video game. If you want to play those songs buy a real guitar and take some lessons.

Ummm, you're not playing some of those songs, you're playing a video game. If you want to play those songs buy a real guitar and take some lessons.

Dude...I don't think myself or anyone else has lost sight of the fact that it's a game. And to be frank, playing GH is unfortunately the extent of my musical talent, so if I have a good time doing it what's it do ya?

No kidding. Hey...maybe Chef is just ticked because he can't get out of beginner mode. <_<

Ticked? Yeah I'm really ticked. :unsure:

It just shows that Americans have lost patience with everything. "You mean I'd have to practice for several hours a week to actually learn how to play an instrument? !@#$ that, I want to play it noooooowwww." And if you've ever sat back and watched yourself play it, you look like a retard. But you have fun with your little game.

Ticked? Yeah I'm really ticked. :thumbsup:

It just shows that Americans have lost patience with everything. "You mean I'd have to practice for several hours a week to actually learn how to play an instrument? !@#$ that, I want to play it noooooowwww." And if you've ever sat back and watched yourself play it, you look like a retard. But you have fun with your little game.

Translation:

"I'm coming to sh*t all over your thread!"

I mean seriously, why bother coming into a thread about a video game to piss and moan about video games? You might be interested to know that plenty of musicians find this game entertaining.

And as for your point about people being lazy do a little bit of research. Music industry experts are stating that they believe after a few years of flat sales, guitar sales increased largely due to the popularity of these types of games.

Or you could post BS and whine all day on the internet.

Translation:

"I'm coming to sh*t all over your thread!"

I mean seriously, why bother coming into a thread about a video game to piss and moan about video games? You might be interested to know that plenty of musicians find this game entertaining.

And as for your point about people being lazy do a little bit of research. Music industry experts are stating that they believe after a few years of flat sales, guitar sales increased largely due to the popularity of these types of games.

Or you could post BS and whine all day on the internet.

Exactly ... good grief people ... IT'S A FRICKIN' GAME ... I don't see people saying "Oh Jeez, if you want to shoot at people why don't you just join the army instead of playing call of duty".