Meteor!?!?

WWVaBeach

Do you guys read TMQ. he is convinced that NASA does not have nearly the resources needed to detect and monitor all of these potential earth killers. Very scary.

Either that or it could be the Decepticons coming for Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen.

Do you guys read TMQ. he is convinced that NASA does not have nearly the resources needed to detect and monitor all of these potential earth killers. Very scary.

Either that or it could be the Decepticons coming for Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen.

They can bring Megan Fox to my neighborhood anytime! :(

They can bring Megan Fox to my neighborhood anytime! :(

Funny story about Fox. I was chatting with a coworker about movies and such, and Fox came up. Another coworker came into the office and asked what we were talking about. We said "Megan Fox," and he looked at us blankly.

We asked whether he'd seen Transformers, and he said he had.

So we said, "You know, the Camero scene?" Blank stare...

"Under the hood of the car...?" Blank stare...

"Only thing worth watching in the movie...?" Blank stare...

Then the first coworker said, "What team do you play for that you can't remember Megan Fox?!?!" ;):w00t::D

Very cool. We had a little earthquake here an hour and a half ago. My first northern CA shaker. Pretty neat.

I was on Rte4 in Antioch/Pittsburgh- didn't feel a thing.

I was on Rte4 in Antioch/Pittsburgh- didn't feel a thing.

The building I'm in 10 floors swayed quite a bit even after it was over. Seeing it's much narrower at the top than bottom it must be on rollers or something to sway that much after the quake.