Biden's Daughter is a Coke Whore?

Hey, nice work! You've made it to the second page! :censored: Just 28 or so more to go to match to outrage over a teen getting pregnant and deciding to have the baby and whose mother was against abortion. Terrible!

And I don't know if she's a whore, but she sure is hot!

I know it'll take awhile for you apologists to get it in gear. :wallbash:

Hey, nice work! You've made it to the second page! :censored: Just 28 or so more to go to match to outrage over a teen getting pregnant and deciding to have the baby and whose mother was against abortion. Terrible!

And I don't know if she's a whore, but she sure is hot!

I know it'll take awhile for you apologists to get it in gear. :wallbash:

It has always been tit-for-tat, the problem know is that the game has been going on so long nobody knows who started it.

Such is life.

It has always been tit-for-tat, the problem know is that the game has been going on so long nobody knows who started it.

Such is life.

The real deal is nobody can bring themselves to quit and why unilaterally disarm anyway. The real problem is too many people take the tit-for-tat seriously, like it really means something?

Such is Life.

The real deal is nobody can bring themselves to quit and why unilaterally disarm anyway. The real problem is too many people take the tit-for-tat seriously, like it really means something?
I agree...I think we are headed for a sh-- storm. There is some real animosity building.

The problem is that when the Republicans are in control, bi-partisanship really means bi-partisanship.

When the dems are in control it is my way or the highway, BOHICA.

The problem is that when the Republicans are in control, bi-partisanship really means bi-partisanship.

When the dems are in control it is my way or the highway, BOHICA.

TALK ABOUT COKE WHORES, YOU MUST BE HIGH ON SOMETHING or else seriously delusional .... seriously. :thumbsup:

TALK ABOUT COKE WHORES, YOU MUST BE HIGH ON SOMETHING or else seriously delusional .... seriously. :thumbsup:

NCLB is a perfect example of what he's talking about. The Republicans (and this is the reason I don't vote for them) tend to act like Domocrats when they attain control. That is to say, they spend money that isn't theirs with absolute indiscretion.

NCLB is a perfect example of what he's talking about. The Republicans (and this is the reason I don't vote for them) tend to act like Domocrats when they attain control. That is to say, they spend money that isn't theirs with absolute indiscretion.
So you vote for Democrats because Republicans act like Democrats so you won't vote for Republicans?? :thumbsup: