High School Morons Caught in Vandalism Probe

The Dean

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/032809/...32809_022.shtml

Toilet paper clue

The purchase of a large amount of toilet paper led officials to the suspects, Kelshaw said.

A Creekside student who used to attend Bartram Trail High told the resource deputy he saw a couple of Bartram Trail students buying a large amount of toilet paper at a Fruit Cove grocery store Wednesday evening.

Using surveillance tape from the store, administrators at Bartram Trail were able to identify the two students including Zachary John Romani, 18. When questioned, Romani reportedly told the deputy he bought the toilet paper along with Brennan Thomas Hicks, 18, but decided not to go along with the plan to vandalize the school and didn't know what happened.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153932

since when is TP'ing an act of vandalism? If the kids have to do something it is a relatively harmless activity.

"School Resource Deputy Jerry Montague found toilet paper, paint and other trash thrown around the school courtyard when he arrived for work Thursday morning. Uprooted plants, damaged picnic tables and benches and motor oil and paint were dumped around the school. Elevators were damaged and several lightning rods torn off the roof, according to officials. Some graffiti was also discovered."

"School Resource Deputy Jerry Montague found toilet paper, paint and other trash thrown around the school courtyard when he arrived for work Thursday morning. Uprooted plants, damaged picnic tables and benches and motor oil and paint were dumped around the school. Elevators were damaged and several lightning rods torn off the roof, according to officials. Some graffiti was also discovered."

guess it would help if I read the article :(

guess it would help if I read the article :angry:

What I found so funny was, this group of Einsteins, these future leaders of America, got caught because they were on camera buying a s#itload (many s#itloads, actually) of TP. Their diabolical, and intricate, plan to commit vandalism on another school, was foiled by overlooking that one mundane detail.

Otherwise, I'm sure the plan was perfect! :(

since when is TP'ing an act of vandalism? If the kids have to do something it is a relatively harmless activity.

Maybe coupled with breaking and entering and/or trespassing?

I'd make them come to school every day and have them be seen by their classmates fixing everything they trashed. Of course, any supplies needed or items to be replaced would be charged to the kids and/or their parents. When it was all fixed up nice and neat...then I'd suspend their asses and make them take the year over again.

What I found so funny was, this group of Einsteins, these future leaders of America, got caught because they were on camera buying a s#itload (many s#itloads, actually) of TP. Their diabolical, and intricate, plan to commit vandalism on another school, was foiled by overlooking that one mundane detail.

Otherwise, I'm sure the plan was perfect! :lol:

That is the thing with the younger generation, they have been raised basically on camera... Like other things they are so desensitized to everything around them. Case in point, like the crap that some send on cellphones.

What I am saying, they just forget it is there. The whole world is watching.

I'd make them come to school every day and have them be seen by their classmates fixing everything they trashed.

Unfortunately you cant, it would damage their self esteem.

I can't believe these kids actually bought the TP...Instead of stealing it from

their parent's houses...

"What maroons" < to quote Bugs Bunny>

1) Then their parents would know the tp was gone

2) You need a LOT more than what a sane person keeps in their house.

Take it from somebody who went to BJs in high school to buy a ridiculous amount of tp and shaving cream one night. :lol: