Who should we believe?

Simon

So, did a classy veteran player deliver a cheap shot to a young QB wearing the red jersey?

Or did a young, hyperagressive QB who has dropped his shoulder to take on defenders at every single opportunity try to make an extra unexpected move upfield in a 2minute drill?

Hmmmmm, what could it possibly be?

I guess I'll just go with the opinion of a "media" outlet which has long been known for its inaccuracy and blatant use of yellow journalism to form the thoughts of the weak-minded who lack the balls and brains to form their own opinions and conclusions.

Life is so much easier when you don't have to think.....

Thanx WGR!

Hey man, don't you see this is all part of the conspiracy theory. Losman is not ready to play because few (none except maybe that great Sean King for TB a few years back) QB can produce over the course of a season as rookies.

JPs superior play was simply going to get the media and the uncritical fan to foam at the mouth for JP to start which would piss off Bledsoe, pass over Brown, not produce any Ws anyway and ruin JPs development as a future productive Bills QB as the Todd Collins development plan is used.

Now the conspiracy starts. JP must be "liberated" amd given the freedom to sit in the booth and learn the game. Bills fans and WGR will never accept this, particularly when Bledsoe has the bad game that virtually all NFL players have from time to time (and particularly as they do on the back-end of their career like Bledsoe).

Instead, we get an experienced defender (lets call him Troy) to lay an unfiar pretend weird hit on JP. We order JP to get up and limp and then fall down for 5 minutes while we pretend to minster to him and then gamely cart him off the field.

The vet defender is apologetic for this outrageous hit on the red jersey but survives the disccord because he is apologetic and because we have no #2 CB anyway to replace him.

JP spends his time in casual clothes in the booth up above the field learning the game at Wyche's knee like he should and the media loses interest because he can't play so their hoped for QB controversy is gone.

Mel Gibson would be proud.

So, did a classy veteran player deliver a cheap shot to a young QB wearing the red jersey?

Or did a young, hyperagressive QB who has dropped his shoulder to take on defenders at every single opportunity try to make an extra unexpected move upfield in a 2minute drill?

Hmmmmm, what could it possibly be?

I guess I'll just go with the opinion of a "media" outlet which has long been known for its inaccuracy and blatant use of yellow journalism to form the thoughts of the weak-minded who lack the balls and brains to form their own opinions and conclusions.

Life is so much easier when you don't have to think.....

Thanx WGR!

7299[/snapback]

Aaah I see. I have formed my own opinion as you have. That mine differs from yours makes neither one invalid. They are just opinions after all. Forgive me for expressing mine though.

Listen...

There was no injury to JP Losman. He is fine and his captors are treating him well. You might see his double standing on the sidelines with a cast on his leg. Not to worry. It is not really JP. The Tri-lateral Commission is holding JP until the proper time and place. You will see.

Aaah I see. I have formed my own opinion as you have. That mine differs from yours makes neither one invalid. They are just opinions after all. Forgive me for expressing mine though.

7361[/snapback]

There is certainly nothing wrong with expressing your opinion. It's just that in this case the likelyhood of it being correct is quite slim as compared to Simon's expression based on first hand accounts, player and coach interviews, and GR's fine history <_<