Julius Peppers

Frez

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we've heard that there is $10 Million available, but I have a hunch that there is more to spend than the $10 Million that was reported.

We have cash to cap, but it will just be a bit harder to make deals.

A friend of a friend bumped into Thurman Thomas a day or two ago. Thurman mentioned something bigger than Terrel Owens is coming to the Buffalo Bills and should happen before draft day. Thurman laughed and said, I hope you like lots of pepper on your Sunday afternoons.

Take it for what it's worth, probably nothing.

TT probably commented that way because it will be the only Pepper in Buffalo on opening day. The FO need to do something. I'm falling asleep waiting for the next big splash.

A friend of a friend bumped into Thurman Thomas a day or two ago. Thurman mentioned something bigger than Terrel Owens is coming to the Buffalo Bills and should happen before draft day. Thurman laughed and said, I hope you like lots of pepper on your Sunday afternoons.

Take it for what it's worth, probably nothing.

True or not, a great story.

ain't gonna happen unless the Bills have secretly made the change to a 3-4 defence and only told themselves and Peppers

He wants to play in a 3-4 and has a list of only a couple places he said he will accept a trade to, BUFFALO IS NOT ONE OF THEM CAUSE THEY DON"T PLAY A 3-4 DEFENCE

Is this board overrun with Brits?? It's "defense," not "defence." And I don't think a lack of a 3-4 is what's keeping him from going to Buffalo. I've also heard he wants to, but he knows he's worth more as a 4-3 DE (that's why T. Suggs lost it when he got franchised as an OLB compared to getting franchised as a DE).

Also, its about 99% likely they are done until after the draft.

They made their big signing and blew their load on TO. They won back most of the people who gave up their seasons (or atleast replaced the ones hey lost, and are making money now on jersey sales so they are content going into the year with what they have and what they can get in the draft

Based on what?? They still have glaring holes. You can't expect to go into the draft and fill needs at DE, TE, OLB, and LG. I'd say it's about 70% likely they are NOT done in FA. That being said, I don't have any delusions of JP (couldn't resist) coming to play DE for us. He's due to get almost $17M this year alone.

how often do people just "run into Thurman Thomas"?

I ran into him last week at Wegman's. He talked smack and I beat him at a little 1-on-1.