Frez

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you like Julius Peppers to end up in Buffalo? :D

Don't laugh, Buffalo is not finished yet in free agency. :wallbash:

Keep your fingers crossed!

Frez have you heard a rumor, talk on the "street," cab driver, skooby? What?

A friend of a friend bumped into Thurman Thomas a day or two ago. Thurman mentioned something bigger than Terrel Owens is coming to the Buffalo Bills and should happen before draft day. Thurman laughed and said, I hope you like lots of pepper on your Sunday afternoons.

Take it for what it's worth, probably nothing.

A friend of a friend bumped into Thurman Thomas a day or two ago. Thurman mentioned something bigger than Terrel Owens is coming to the Buffalo Bills and should happen before draft day. Thurman laughed and said, I hope you like lots of pepper on your Sunday afternoons.

This was probably AFTER friend of the friend said with glee 'JULIUS PEPPERS!??!", hence, Thurman's laugh and response

ain't gonna happen unless the Bills have secretly made the change to a 3-4 defence and only told themselves and Peppers

He wants to play in a 3-4 and has a list of only a couple places he said he will accept a trade to, BUFFALO IS NOT ONE OF THEM CAUSE THEY DON"T PLAY A 3-4 DEFENCE

Also, its about 99% likely they are done until after the draft.

They made their big signing and blew their load on TO. They won back most of the people who gave up their seasons (or atleast replaced the ones hey lost, and are making money now on jersey sales so they are content going into the year with what they have and what they can get in the draft

Psssst........ Pepper Johnson is coming out of retirement

Ruben Brown said Eric Moulds told him Bus Cook was in town and it was Cutler related or something to that effect and nothing happened, however I wouldn't be surprised if Thurm is calling up Ralphy "Please Ralph ex players are tired of watching them lose."