Let's make MNF a home game

Let's invade Let's make MNF a home game

here's a question to ponder....if the Bills opened up the Ralph and showed the opener on the jumbo tron, would you go? I would seriously consider it. I know it wouldn't happen, but would be a cool show of support to fill a stadium for an away game...

here's a question to ponder....if the Bills opened up the Ralph and showed the opener on the jumbo tron, would you go? I would seriously consider it. I know it wouldn't happen, but would be a cool show of support to fill a stadium for an away game...

That really is a good idea unfortunately The Bills are run by a 90 year who thinks like a 120 year old. No ideas. It's Buffalo's fault the Bills don't make enough money not management's for puttting out the most bland product possible.

meh.. im not motivated enough to take off work and travel to watch them get crushed...

much more realistically for me, i would however be interested if RWS was opened up to the public (similar to how the sabres fans watched the cup run in dunn tire park)

open the lower bowl at RWS to fans, charge 5-10$ a ticket and sell concessions. i would be much more likely to go and watch the game there... its a thought? it would be sure to get mentioned during the broadcast if 20,000 fans were in OP watching the game on the jumbotron

That really is a good idea unfortunately The Bills are run by a 90 year who thinks like a 120 year old. No ideas. It's Buffalo's fault the Bills don't make enough money not management's for puttting out the most bland product possible.

You'd really consider going? You couldn't pay me enough to go to that. Have fun, I'll be on the couch.

You'd really consider going? You couldn't pay me enough to go to that. Have fun, I'll be on the couch.

Like the guy said above it worked for the Sabres. I think with T.O. mania they could get a good crowd. Charge for parking, beer, etc. make some bucks. I spend too much time on the couch anyway.

Personally I can't wait to watch the Patti-cakes get blown up on MNF in front of their own fans. If there is any way I can make the trip from south GA I'll be there. Either way, Bills win 24-17. Pats offense will be highly efficient as usually but won't be able to ring up their normal numbers thanks to the fact they will be playing defense most of the time. The Bills use their balanced attack and superior special teams to dominate time of possession and field position. I expect a well executed game by both teams with no more than 2 turnovers at the most - but the Pats will be out of sync and unprepared for the Bills. We use that advantage to grab an early lead and then grind out the clock for the rest of the game.

"After that 56-10 debacle I refuse to pay money to watch the bills play the patriots. Sold my season tickets for that game last year and plan on it this year as well. Sad."

Here's an idea: sell ALL of your season tickets and go become a Jamestown Jammers fan instead. Don't want you at the games anyway.

Give me a break. I drive out 5 hours from Albany. Too many years in a row, the game has not even been a contest. It is too expensive of a weekend to waste on watching us get our tails kicked. I still root my ass off from home. When we beat them more than one time in 17 games I'll pay to see it in person again.

I live in New Hampshire and have to be around Patsie fans all day, every day. They think Bellicheat and the his team are super bowl contenders every year (and I guess they are every year). They automatically chalk up the Bills as two easy wins a year, including this year with TO. They have more respect for the Jets and Miami. So I would much rather drive 8 hours to OP to see the Bills even if we lose than have to sit with smug fans in Foxboro. I came to the last game of the season last year to see the 13-0 shutout and as bad as that was it would have been worse to see a game like that in Foxboro.

Of course if we did upset the Pats on MNF, opening week, even without Lynch, it would be truly wonderful walking out of the stadium in Foxboro. OK, I have to think it over. This just might be our year at Foxboro!