Bush will win Florida....

SDS

MORE FROM BUSHIES ON FLORIDA [11/02 10:24 PM]

An individual close to the Bush campaign reports that the Bush campaign assessment on Florida is that the President should win by about three percentage points when all is said and done.

In Broward, the Bush campaign expected to lose by 250,000 votes, but are down only 174,000 with 84 percent reporting.

In Duvall, the Bush campaign expected to win by a 40,000, and they are set to win with a 50,000 vote margin.

Bush is ahead of the swing counties, and north of the I-4 corridor, Bush is set to double the vote margin of victory he had in 2000.

And the Bush campaign says they will have an absentee vote margin of 150,000.

Adding that all together, they estimate a 3 percentage point win.

I think he does now, too. And Kerry will win OH and PA. It may come down to Iowa and if Kerry holds on, he should win.

98130[/snapback]

what evidence do you have that OH is going to Kerry? Did Jack Daniels tell you that?

98122[/snapback]

Probably right. Bush is up by 270k votes with 88% reporting. Don't see where Kerry's going to pick up that much. Miami-Dade's 94% reported, Broward 87%, and Palm Beach 72%. There's just not a whole lot left in the counties they're counting on.

Lockhart's jabbering on CNN right now...he sounds delusional. Talking about how the returns from Miami-Dade are just starting, and Florida's all but in the bag.

Kelly not sure you're right on Ohio.  The bigger urban area tend to get their votes counted first.  Right now Bush is ahead with the rural votes still to get counted.  Looking like Bush will take Ohio and Florida, but I could be wrong.

98142[/snapback]

I think Columbus and Cleveland are still open because there are so many voters in line there. I really do think the economy will do it.

Well, in fairness, he might still be able to mount a comeback in Ohio. He's down about 5%, but less than 50% of the precincts are reporting. In Florida, unless Kerry mounts a monumental comeback, Bush will win that state as he's currently leading by almost 300,000 votes with nearly 90% of the precincts in.

I think Columbus and Cleveland are still open because there are so many voters in line there. I really do think the economy will do it.

98147[/snapback]

the time for interpreting the shape of one's stool as an election indicator is over. Votes are being counted - if there is a precinct by precinct, county by county shift in OH to Kerry - let us know.

Kelly not sure you're right on Ohio.  The bigger urban area tend to get their votes counted first.  Right now Bush is ahead with the rural votes still to get counted.  Looking like Bush will take Ohio and Florida, but I could be wrong.

98142[/snapback]

Actually, you've got that backwards wrt Ohio. The rural counties are reporting well above 50% tallied, the larger urban ones tend to be around 20%. Judging by how the polls look in the cities already, Kerry's got a very good chance of taking Ohio.

Actually, you've got that backwards wrt Ohio.  The rural counties are reporting well above 50% tallied, the larger urban ones tend to be around 20%.  Judging by how the polls look in the cities already, Kerry's got a very good chance of taking Ohio.

98156[/snapback]

Looks like Ohio will be the deciding state, Kerry just took PA.