• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call it 0-1 so fast

If we lose... this might be the wakeup call that we need

I think we can win

If the Bills play a banged up Pats team later in the season, they have a chance (based on the injury wild card). If the Pats are healthy, they'll beat the Bills. Since it's game 1, I'm assuming they'll be healthy. They're a superior team with a better coach.

I love measuring stick games, It's sad that it's gotten to the point where even keeping a game against the pats within 10 points would be considered a positive. :thumbdown:

The greatest moral victory of the Jauron era was their 19-17 loss to the Pats in the Ralph in 06.

The greatest moral victory of the Jauron era was their 19-17 loss to the Pats in the Ralph in 06.

If you're referring to Jauron's first game as Bills HC, it was in Foxboro. Whitner had an interception that should gone to the house, effectively winnning the game for Buffalo, but he was mysteriously called out of bounds during the return. The replay shows that his foot missed the sideline by a good two and a half feet.

We can totally win this game.

That was in New England, week 1. Takeo Spikes destroyed Tom Brady the first play of the season and London Fletcher scored a touchdown- that was pretty much the turning point of the season. It was all downhill from there. Do you remember Donte Whitner returned an interception for a TD that was called back on a phantom call in that game too? The Bills should've won that game.

That was in New England, week 1. Takeo Spikes destroyed Tom Brady the first play of the season and London Fletcher scored a touchdown- that was pretty much the turning point in the season. It was all downhill from there. Do you remember Donte Whitner returned an interception for a TD that was called back on a phantom call in that hame too? The Bills hould've won that game.

Stop following me!

Um, your 0-1 on threads today as this has been posted numerous times already... :thumbdown:

Sorry - I didn't see it. This isn't directed at you, but there's probably nothing I find more annoying on this board than when people schoolmarmishly chastise others for starting new threads on an issue and do so under the assumption that everyone really has the time to go through all the various thread titles before posting on a topic.