Jerseys as low as $5 (plus a few more for shipping)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! Since they aren't reputable I guess I wont order my NFL MITCHELL&NESS JERSEY.

Whooo doggy, is that one ugly jersey. Of course, the Bills still used screened, NOT sewn, numbers in 1994, so M+N would do the same. Plus, authentics are nylon mesh, not polyester (which, as someone previously noted, is a lot easier to rip/snag). The lettering font sucks -- check out the M -- and the sleeve stripes are flat-out hideous.

But if anyone wants a Thurman Thomas jersey for 10 bucks, be my guest. Just remember that you get what you pay for.

Whooo doggy, is that one ugly jersey. Of course, the Bills still used screened, NOT sewn, numbers in 1994, so M+N would do the same. Plus, authentics are nylon mesh, not polyester (which, as someone previously noted, is a lot easier to rip/snag). The lettering font sucks -- check out the M -- and the sleeve stripes are flat-out hideous.

But if anyone wants a Thurman Thomas jersey for 10 bucks, be my guest. Just remember that you get what you pay for.

Do you have any idea who MITCHELL&NESS is supposed to be? Does anyone?

Do you have any idea who MITCHELL&NESS is supposed to be? Does anyone?

Related to Loch Ness, maybe? :thumbsup:

For the record, here's the jersey that other one is SUPPOSED to be.

there crappy jerseys!! look at the name plate it looks cheap as hell on the home and away jerseys. also look at the blue strip on the chest of the home jersey, sense when did the bills have baby blue on there jerseys?? THEY ARE THIS CHEAP FOR A REASON

Buying and wearing these is like wearing a toupee.....you may think you look cool....but we are all pointing and laughing when you walk by

as you point and laugh wearing your 75$ washed out replica Bledsoe Jersey

Some pics of that actual jersey:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/356898.jpg...84831B75F48EF45

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/358702.jpg...84831B75F48EF45

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/281679.jpg...84831B75F48EF45

Those jerseys had the spandex inserts under the arms too.

Those are rips. Look at the images carefully the number on the front of them is a lot smaller that the number on the back on some of the jerseys. I've done the chinese wholesale before but this isnt reputable. Try lightinthebasket.com.

Some of those jerseys look pretty bad. I will say this though, last football season someone posted a website on here that made jerseys that were shipped from China. They looked pretty good in the picture & the shipping was not crazy as it is here. I think the jersey cost $45 & the shipping was $5 or so. I thought ha, for $50 bucks what do I have to lose. I ordered a home whitner jersey. When it did not come after 2 weeks. I emailed the guy, you could tell he was a foreigner. He said they ran out of them & I need to pick another player. So I am alright I will play along. I told him I wanted Edwards & if my jersey was not at my house by the end of the week there your going to have a problem.(I was not really going to do anything, I was kinda liquored up when I wrote the email & I was trying to be funny. I already pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be out the $50 & this guy was a con artist.) To my surprise the jersey did come & even bigger surprise it looked really good. It was thick material, the lettering was perfectly sewn on, had the NFL tags & the sleeves just like the authentics. Did it look as good as an authentic, no, but I will tell you one thing, it looked a hell of alot better then the screen print replicas you pay $80 for in the bills store & it even looked better then the in between jerseys the bills store sells.

I am happy I made the purchse. I get a kick out of you jersey snobs that have to have the authentics & look down at people that do not want to plop down $250 for a player that probably will not even be here in 3 years. IMO, you guys are the real suckers.

there crappy jerseys!! look at the name plate it looks cheap as hell on the home and away jerseys. also look at the blue strip on the chest of the home jersey, sense when did the bills have baby blue on there jerseys?? THEY ARE THIS CHEAP FOR A REASON

I think you should go check the jerseys at the bills store.

I think you should go check the jerseys at the bills store.

Or watch a game on a color TV.

And if you're happy with your purchase, Gordio, that's all that really matters, isn't it? I'll keep pointing out the obvious flaws in the ones posted here, most of which are junk. But when the league DOUBLED the price of its authentics, I lost any desire to buy one. (Own one, certainly ... but sorry, not for $300.)

Some of those jerseys look pretty bad. I will say this though, last football season someone posted a website on here that made jerseys that were shipped from China. They looked pretty good in the picture & the shipping was not crazy as it is here. I think the jersey cost $45 & the shipping was $5 or so. I thought ha, for $50 bucks what do I have to lose. I ordered a home whitner jersey. When it did not come after 2 weeks. I emailed the guy, you could tell he was a foreigner. He said they ran out of them & I need to pick another player. So I am alright I will play along. I told him I wanted Edwards & if my jersey was not at my house by the end of the week there your going to have a problem.(I was not really going to do anything, I was kinda liquored up when I wrote the email & I was trying to be funny. I already pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be out the $50 & this guy was a con artist.) To my surprise the jersey did come & even bigger surprise it looked really good. It was thick material, the lettering was perfectly sewn on, had the NFL tags & the sleeves just like the authentics. Did it look as good as an authentic, no, but I will tell you one thing, it looked a hell of alot better then the screen print replicas you pay $80 for in the bills store & it even looked better then the in between jerseys the bills store sells.

I am happy I made the purchse. I get a kick out of you jersey snobs that have to have the authentics & look down at people that do not want to plop down $250 for a player that probably will not even be here in 3 years. IMO, you guys are the real suckers.

Agreed, I bought a Jim Kelly knock-off on ebay a couple of years ago for $50.00....looks pretty good. Nice stitching, thick mesh fabric and even thicker on shoulders and stretchy in the underarm areas. For 50 bucks I got more than I paid for.

nah I have a sweet Old School Bills Sweater.....though I think my dryer is set too high....gets tighter and tighter each year

Yeah I am sure its the dryer's fault. :thumbdown:

All kidding aside, I experienced the same thing at the end of the season. For all the winter weather games I wore cold gear under armor, regular under armor, a red hoodie that had a thermal lining, and my Fletcher jersey. After every game I washed all my stuff and it all came out fine. After the Pats game the jersey and both sets of the under armor were fine. The hoodie however had shrunk so it didn't fit anymore. Of course it was from Steve and Barrys which had just closed. So now when the cold weather approaches I will keep my eyes peeled for a blue or red hoodie that has a thermal lining. It was a key component of staying warm during December and MNF.