Something tells me....

That we will be opening our season on the road this year, probably either at N.O. or Tampa.

We have opened at home the last two years, and I just got a feeling that it won't happen this

year. As long as we do not open on the road with a divisional game, I think we will be alright.

I hate it when they make you open with a divisional foe on the road, the divisional games are just

too impotrtant. That's why I do not like prime time divisional games either, but it seems like the

NFL has gotten away from that a bit. Any thoughts?

That we will be opening our season on the road this year, probably either at N.O. or Tampa.

We have opened at home the last two years, and I just got a feeling that it won't happen this

year. As long as we do not open on the road with a divisional game, I think we will be alright.

I hate it when they make you open with a divisional foe on the road, the divisional games are just

too impotrtant. That's why I do not like prime time divisional games either, but it seems like the

Well, if we open with a divisional game at home, that means the opponent is opening with a divisional game on the road.

Well, if we open with a divisional game at home, that means the opponent is opening with a divisional game on the road.

Nucci,

I like your deductive reasoning, most people would hae a little trouble staying with you, but I get you right away

man. I don't think that it will be a divisonal game period. I eremmember seeing who the road and home opponents were,

and I can't remeber if they had Tampa or No at home, if they are, the my guess is that it will be either of the other

two NFC south teams away to open.

Off topic, but how do I put up an avator for my user account. I have a personal picture on my user account hompage, but whenever I post on a thread there is no picture showing B-) .

Go to My Controls at the top of the page. Click on Edit Avatar Settings under personal profile and upload from there.

With the 50th anniversary coming up this year. I think you will see opening day at home. I dont think the NFl will allow any of the 50th anniversary teams to be on the road opening weekend. Unless they are playing one another maybe?

I want to play the Patriots, opening weekend, on the road, on monday night, with marshawn suspended....

we'll just get it out of the way

Well Turd,

You got your wish! I tried to tell you that they were going to pull this sh--. I really thought that we would

open on the road this year, never would have imagined aginst the Pats on MNF, what a screw job.

Looks like N.E. I heard Tampa Bay is going to Buffalo for the first time in their history.