Possible Trade

joshsin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Bills fans, sorry for posting this rumor, but Its a trade that you will want to hear about. Its a 3 team trade involving DENVER, CLEVELAND, AND WASHINGTON!!! AND THE RUMOR IS IT WILL BE ANNONUCED BY 5 PM-but that is the rumor!!

WASHINGTON TRADES-TE CHRIS COOLEY, QB JASON CAMPBELL TO BROWNS AND S-L.LANDRY TO DENVER

WASHINGTON GETS-QB JAY CUTLER AND TE TONY SCHEFFLER FROM DENVER

DENVER TRADES-QB JAY CUTLER AND TE TONY SCHEFFLER TO WASHINGTON

DENVER GETS-S-LANDRY FROM WASHINGTON AND QB-BRADY QUINN FROM CLEVELAND

CLEVELAND TRADES-QB-BRADY QUINN TO DENVER

CLEVELAND GET-TE CHRIS COOLEY AND QB-JASON CAMPBELL FROM WASHINGTON

-there are also draft picks involved, because as you see, cleveland only gives up brady quinn and get campbell, cooleyand the skins trade 3 good players. So again, there would be draft picks involved, but these would be the players getting traded.

-this is what i heard, take it as you like. but it is 1 hell of a story for the writer to have made up!!!

I MISS SOPRANO

This is the trade I heard from Todd Rundgren...

Cleveland sends Brady Quinn to Seattle for West Seneca Wallace, Shaun Alexander's Seahawks highlight tape and something from Starbucks...

The coffee is then sent to Pittsburgh for a can of Iron City and a 3-day old Primante sandwich... the sandwich could end up not in Cleveland but maybe St. Louis for a Bud light...and don't forget future considerations.

:devil: