Edwards staying put

Fingon

Its confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want inside scoop on anything concerning the Buffalo Bills it will not be posted here....

Now if you want to hear about joe blows mom knows so and so or inside information from someones gay lover deep inside the inner circle jerk of the Bills front office keep believing..LOL...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
He's better than Trent. I'll bet this situation reminds Bronco's fans of a song from the hair band days....

Cinderella's don't know what you've got till its gone.

riddle me this... if you were Denver, would you trade Cutler for Edwards?

I wouldn't trade Trent Edwards for anybody and regardless of TE's rocky start he is still very popular with the Buffalo Bills Organization top to bottom including the majority of the fans and he's also highly respected by his teammates.

Does Cutler strike you as a team comes first kind of guy?

Our Golden Boy is not going anywhere :devil:

I wouldn't trade Trent Edwards for anybody and regardless of TE's rocky start he is still very popular with the Buffalo Bills Organization top to bottom including the majority of the fans and he's also highly respected by his teammates.

Does Cutler strike you as a team comes first kind of guy?

Our Golden Boy is not going anywhere :devil:

Keep him as long as Jauron is the coach. When the Bills get serious about fielding a winning effort, then it's time to take another look.

1. The Bills are fully committed to Edwards... they signed T.O. to aid in his development.

2. They would have to have traded Edwards and a pick for Cutler.

3. Cutler's agent hasn't been given permission to talk with anyone about him yet.

4. No media outlet has even reported any interest on the Bills part.

etc...

All these reasons make it an unlikely rumor.

Doesn't look like an inside source to me!

There is something which has been puzzling me.

Cutler is a probowl QB......carried the Broncos last season.....he is 'one of the best young QBs in the league'.....and the Broncos invested heavily in him using a 1st round pick.......why were the Broncos even considering getting rid of him in the first place?

My wife's sister's best friend's boyfriend heard from a guy that knows a dude that washes windows at OBD that the Bills are going to trade McCargo and a 4th rounder to Carolina for Julius Peppers. Take it to the bank, you heard it here first! :lol:

Lets run with that!