Newest rumor-Scheffler a Bill?

Ok Bills fans here is the newest rumor. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT-Just heard that Sirius radio reported that the Bills have worked out a deal to get TONY SCHEFFLER from the broncos-and sorry jay cutler fans, this was the reason that Bis Cook was in town. Scheffler only has 1 year remaining on his contract-so if traded, the new team would want to sign him to an extension beforing agreeing to the trade. THATS WHY BUS COOK WAS IN TOWN, NOT FOR CUTLER.

The rumor also says that we resigned Scheffler and that John McCargo will be one of the centerpieces of the trade.

Like I said, this is not CONFIRMED but is the rumor. Let me know what you think? GO BILLS!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Bills fans here is the newest rumor. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT-Just heard that Sirius radio reported that the Bills have worked out a deal to get TONY SCHEFFLER from the broncos-and sorry jay cutler fans, this was the reason that Bis Cook was in town. Scheffler only has 1 year remaining on his contract-so if traded, the new team would want to sign him to an extension beforing agreeing to the trade. THATS WHY BUS COOK WAS IN TOWN, NOT FOR CUTLER.

I think we have been discussing this. Welcome aboard.

This will work out great. Scheffler has missed 6 games in the last year becasue of injury and Trent has missed 8 games in two years because of injury.

They can cuddle on the sidelines together.

Where's the "eat sh-- and die" posts?

where's the "ban him, flog him, lynch him" posts?

where's the "!@#$ing idiot" posts?

I'm so confused when it comes to posting rumor threads.

You were only the 6th to post, have some patience dude....

This will work out great. Scheffler has missed 6 games in the last year becasue of injury and Trent has missed 8 games in two years because of injury.

Wow, wtf is that all about...

Scheffler missed 3 games last year.

Players get injured. These guys are bigger and faster than you can imagine. Getting injured doesn't necessarily make one a kitty.

The rumor also says that we resigned Scheffler and that John McCargo will be one of the centerpieces of the trade.

Like I said, this is not CONFIRMED but is the rumor. Let me know what you think? GO BILLS!!!!!

just a linked rumor to back you written rumor

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/140376-...or-receiving-te