Great Article by Tim on TO and Buffalo

I never thought I'd utter a sentence even similar to this, but I'm pretty excited about what Michael friggen Irvin had to say in that article.

Believe it or not, Michael Irvin usually has a lot of interesting and insightful things to say. He used to be on the radio down here a lot, so my dislike for Irvin has subsided in recent years. Same with T.O. actually - he also had a radio show down here that I listened to every week, and you could see a different side to him, and I grew to like him as well.

The 47-year-old sales manager from Hamburg, N.Y., knew he'd found the right woman when he asked Lisa, then his girlfriend, if she wanted to leave at halftime of a 1993 Bills playoff game. The Houston Oilers were blowing out the Bills 28-3.

"She looked at me and said, 'It's a long offseason,'" Sullivan said. "That's how I knew I had to marry her. She was a gamer."

:thumbdown: That is a great story right there.

I thought the same thing.

It's a great article though - certainly one of TIm's best. Lots of good and relevant sources.

When I e-mailed him last night, he said he actually ended up with too much info to use. Now you know why he hasn't been around here for the last couple of days ...

And yes, I echo the "Nice work"/"Lucky to have him here" thoughts.

Very nice article.

I'll say this, when covering a story Tim Graham leaves no stone unturned.

We are fortunate that he chooses to be a part of the TBD community.

TO? I'm impressed, but if your kid is into journalism they should get a Graham jersey and wear it proudly! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the far too kind words, everybody. I've been away from the computer for a few days and just now getting caught up. Sorry for the delay, but I had to send my appreciation even if it was a few days late.

A Graham jersey? Back when I played they were that nylon mesh and we turned them into midriffs. Remember when THAT was cool? Me neither.