My own genuine TO story...take it for what its worth

This was about 3 years ago right before the Eagles were about to play New England in the Super Bowl. TO was in Baltimore getting his leg checked out there so he could play.

A friend of mine's whose mom was a nurse there said she was in the room when they were running tests. He told me the doctors asked him if he "smoked" or did any drugs (standard stuff I guess)....and apparently T.O. replied ..."yeah I smoke DB's". The doctors puzzled looked at eachother and said what? T.O then clarified and said "Defensive Backs"

I have no idea if that story is true, but my buddy has never lied to me, and is a pretty honest guy.

GO BILLS!!

This was about 3 years ago right before the Eagles were about to play New England in the Super Bowl. TO was in Baltimore getting his leg checked out there so he could play.

A friend of mine's whose mom was a nurse there said she was in the room when they were running tests. He told me the doctors asked him if he "smoked" or did any drugs (standard stuff I guess)....and apparently T.O. replied ..."yeah I smoke DB's". The doctors puzzled looked at eachother and said what? T.O then clarified and said "Defensive Backs"

I have no idea if that story is true, but my buddy has never lied to me, and is a pretty honest guy.

GO BILLS!!

funny stuff

GO BILLS!!

That's hysterical! It's time for TO to light up! Warning! SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING; Smoking By Terrell Owens May Result in Fatal Injury, Mega TDs and Wild Celebrations to AFC East CB's health.

My only T.O. story...

My stepdad and I played with him in a charity golf tournament back when he was still with the 49ers. He was pretty much just an ass all day to most people and you could tell he had no interest in being there. And this was before he had really established himself as "T.O." in the media and was still commonly referred to as Owens still.

Funny thing was, my stepdad is a huge 49er fan, but after that golf trip he couldnt stand him. Let's just say, his antics in SF did not surprise us one bit after playing a little golf with the guy...It was him, my stepdad, myself and some lawyer (not his) in our grouping. Of course, as soon as he heard we signed him my stepdad called me laughing his ars off...he still cant stand him, lmao...

He wasn't really an ass to me personally, but he wasn't exactly a pleasure to be around. Then he won me back with that hilarious TD celebration in Dallas (as I obviously hate Dallas) where he stood on their Dallas Star Logo twice that game. He lost me again though when he got banned in Philly as he killed my fantasy team that year...bastard...LMAO...

He has won me back over now as long as he helps us win...lmao, if he doesn't, then I am going back to my "He's an ass" stance... :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!

That is pretty awesome but it sounds like it is your buddy's, mom's, genuine TO story. :thumbsup:

My friend was T.O.s message therapist here in Atlanta. When he got injured in Philly he flew her and her husband up to Philly so she could work on him. He put them up in his house. They have both said there is a big diference in the guy they know on a personal level and one we see on camera. It has always made me wonder. I have never really carred for him much, but more then one person i know here in Atlanta, that knows him has said 'there is a difference in T.O and Terrell'. For what its worth

My only T.O. story...

My stepdad and I played with him in a charity golf tournament back when he was still with the 49ers. He was pretty much just an ass all day to most people and you could tell he had no interest in being there. And this was before he had really established himself as "T.O." in the media and was still commonly referred to as Owens still.

Funny thing was, my stepdad is a huge 49er fan, but after that golf trip he couldnt stand him. Let's just say, his antics in SF did not surprise us one bit after playing a little golf with the guy...It was him, my stepdad, myself and some lawyer (not his) in our grouping. Of course, as soon as he heard we signed him my stepdad called me laughing his ars off...he still cant stand him, lmao...

He wasn't really an ass to me personally, but he wasn't exactly a pleasure to be around. Then he won me back with that hilarious TD celebration in Dallas (as I obviously hate Dallas) where he stood on their Dallas Star Logo twice that game. He lost me again though when he got banned in Philly as he killed my fantasy team that year...bastard...LMAO...

He has won me back over now as long as he helps us win...lmao, if he doesn't, then I am going back to my "He's an ass" stance... :thumbsup:

I am not a huge fan of the move to get TO (though I am warming up to it...) but everytime someone brings up his "character issues", all I have to do is point to that celebration...that is plenty of character for me... a classic NFL moment... I hate the Cowboys too!

That's hysterical! It's time for TO to light up! Warning! SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING; Smoking By Terrell Owens May Result in Fatal Injury, Mega TDs and Wild Celebrations to AFC East CB's health.

The Media around the Country that say Buffalo won't put up with TO's SHOWBOATING................don't KNOW Buffalo. We will embrace TO & his SHOWBOATING as it has NEVER been embraced before, just as we did with BRUUUUUUUUCE.

The Media around the Country that say Buffalo won't put up with TO's SHOWBOATING................don't KNOW Buffalo. We will embrace TO & his SHOWBOATING as it has NEVER been embraced before, just as we did with BRUUUUUUUUCE.

I hope we get to embrace his showboating at least 20 times. :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!

I'm going to need to know what kind of car you, your friend, and his mother drive