Would you want Andre Smith

Astrobot

Tomorrow's DraftTek computer mock draft would have andre Smith coming to the Bills with their #11 pick. Should I Lock him out, so it has to pick OG later on? How would you feel if he was our pick at #11?

Astro

Tomorrow's DraftTek computer mock draft would have andre Smith coming to the Bills with their #11 pick. Should I Lock him out, so it has to pick OG later on? How would you feel if he was our pick at #11?

Astro

What about Duke Robinson in the second round?

Pettigrew the Robinson

Imagine the possibilities with Pettigrew, Peters and Robinson Mauling LB's for the next 5 years :thumbsup:

There is part of me that thinks what a steal that could be.

The other part of me has visions (more like nightmares) of Mike Williams.

As they said on the NFL network last night, he is high risk, but perhaps high reward.

What about Duke Robinson in the second round?

Pettigrew the Robinson

Imagine the possibilities with Pettigrew, Peters and Robinson Mauling LB's for the next 5 years :thumbsup:

To me, that would be an ideal draft, 'Gox.

Ummm, no thank you! I watched his "workout" and unless he's fitted with a bra, he'll knock himself out. He should have NEVER taken off his shirt....yikes!!! He, quite possibly, is the worst looking athlete I've every seen run the forty.

Ummm, no thank you! I watched his "workout" and unless he's fitted with a bra, he'll knock himself out. He should have NEVER taken off his shirt....yikes!!! He, quite possibly, is the worst looking athlete I've every seen run the forty.

I would take him in round 4.