Alaskans voting on legalizing marijuana

PastaJoe

Voters in Alaska will decide on Tuesday whether to make their state the first in the country to legalize the sale, possession or use of marijuana by adults.

Alaska already allows legal possession of small amounts of marijuana by adults, the most liberal policy among the 50 U.S. states, thanks to a 1975 state Supreme Court ruling.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=6675259

Do you think it's a good idea to test the regulation of instead of the prohibition of? Would you vote for it in your state?

Do you think it's a good idea to test the regulation of instead of the prohibition of? Would you vote for it in your state?

97002[/snapback]

Yes and yes. The "War on Drugs" has been one of the biggest fiascos in US history. All that money wasted. Take it away from the criminals and regulate it.

I'd piss in a cup on your desk anytime.  Never done drugs and don't understand the allure.

Of course, the fact that my dad worked for a beer distributor and I'm Irish may have played a roll...  :D

97070[/snapback]

Um, I read somewhere (yeah that's it, I read somewhere) that a few hits off a doobie is no different than having a beer or two. It is all about moderation.

BTW: I'd pass the pee test, too!

This is Rockpile and I approve of this message.

Never done drugs and don't understand the allure.

97070[/snapback]

Maybe you're just not doing them right. :D

Truth is, if they pass this law, maybe you can get a football team and get Ricky to play for your team.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the latest addition to the NFL...YOUR ALASKA SKULL BONGS!

Um, I read somewhere (yeah that's it, I read somewhere) that a few hits off a doobie is no different than having a beer or two. It is all about moderation.

BTW: I'd pass the pee test, too!

This is Rockpile and I approve of this message.

97124[/snapback]

I've been around it plenty over the years. People smoking pot are far less dangerous to others than those who drink. I've never seen anyone get "pot muscles".

As far as those who'd argue about the "gateway drug" thing: I would venture to guess that the majority of adults tried cigarettes and/or alcohol long before they tried the lettuce.

Yes and yes. The "War on Drugs" has been one of the biggest fiascos in US history. All that money wasted. Take it away from the criminals and regulate it.

I'm telling all your Republican buddies that you're nothing more than a pinko commie fag.

You stinking liberals...what's next the legalization of alcohol and tobacco?????  :D

97139[/snapback]

EZC!!! The Avatar is BACK!!!!! It just wasn't the same when you would call me names and I'd be looking at the chick in the bikini! :D