Bills line coach at Oklahoma practice today

Oklahoma Pro Day...Representatives from 27 NFL teams including Vikings coach Brad Childress, and Vice President of Player Personnel Rick Spielman, Detroit Lions offensive line coach Pat Morris, Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Sean Kugler and Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo were among those in attendance in Norman, Oklahoma today for the annual pro day. Official Results

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

Whoever read this might not like what i'm about say...But i see buffalo taking a OL or a Malcom Jenkins to play strong safety with the first pick. I know we need a pass rusher or a LB but buffalo is very capable of surprising us. Is it what i want absolutely not.

Why not? Obviously not in the first but I like the guy. He is the exact opposite as Dockery. He is described as a mauler with a mean streak. Our oline could use some more of that attitude.

I'd consider him with a 2nd, but not anywhere in the first. I watched the guy numerous times and couldn't figure out why anyone could rate him so high.

Robinson is not so good either. He has one great play and stinks it up for 2. Got benched during the bowl game this year for being terrible. I think that he has become overrated because of the success of the O this year.

Oklahoma Pro Day...Representatives from 27 NFL teams including Vikings coach Brad Childress, and Vice President of Player Personnel Rick Spielman, Detroit Lions offensive line coach Pat Morris, Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Sean Kugler and Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo were among those in attendance in Norman, Oklahoma today for the annual pro day. Official Results

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/als09scoop.html

Normal scouting activity. I would not get too excited.

Robinson or Loadholt. We do need a guard, so maybe he was seeing if Robinson is worth a 1st rounder.

Robinson only did 20 reps at Bench Press -- seems awful low to me. Strength and conditioning will have some work to do.

H2O you confuse me with the new avatar.... :thumbsup::w00t::devil:

Yeah, I figured they may have eased up on the "cajones" a little by signing T.O. But they can kick us all right in the nads again by trading Peters to the effin Eagles :worthy: