First look at Owens locker

I think that pic is a fake. Why there be all that stuff in their lockers in the offseason? Just speculation on my part, but with it being March the lockers would most likely still be empty.

There is something very suspicious about the picture. The size of the jersey in the loker seems a little off.

I saw this same pic over on the BB.com message board on Sunday. I thought it was kind of soon to have his locker all set and the number situation all worked out. Maybe it is fake...

I heard about the TO locker on the Shredd & Ragan show podcast the other day. (GREAT podcast for out of area Bills fans)

Looks awful fake to me. Why would Owens have his personal clothes in the locker already-practicing by himself? Appears more than likely to be Hardy's locker from last year with the name changed on a computer or something. Also, I believe the visor is last year's style, and they get a new style each year.

Jersey numbers are for the sole purpose of being identified by the fans and from the press box.....I don't see why players make a big deal out of them. If the league was smart, they would also mandate a basic font for the numbers