First look at Owens locker

If it is photoshopped, they did a hell of a job with the glare on the nameplate up top. Has anybody pondered the possibility that the Jersey was placed there specifically for the benefit of the media and some publicity?

Those are the only feasible possibilities.

If it is photoshopped, they did a hell of a job with the glare on the nameplate up top. Has anybody pondered the possibility that the Jersey was placed there specifically for the benefit of the media and some publicity?

Could somebody have just gone to an NFL website and customized a jersey to say OWENS in the name with an 81 number... then used that photo as the basis for this hoax?... I bet I could come up with something comparable in less than 15 minutes

Why would the Bills put out this photo, while still trying to sell Owens #1 jersey's on their website. If the Bills are smart, they'd encourage Hardy not to swap numbers, so that people go out and buy new jersies rather than putting Duct® tape over their old ones... ala (Rob Johnson->Bledsoe->Parrish).

I think that pic is a fake. Why there be all that stuff in their lockers in the offseason? Just speculation on my part, but with it being March the lockers would most likely still be empty.

my avatar is not fake...that is THEE T.O. walking out to the sidelines, from the tunnel, listening to his name on the P.A. the other day to see how it would feel before he signed. I caught the picture from hiding behind the goalpost.

Weird.

...just checked out the Bills store at buffalobills.com and they have T.O. jerseys for sale with number "81" on it now instead of "1" like the other day.

Hardy must have caved.

Lemme see... The bills wont be at the Ralph until August which is 5 months from now, the jersey so this is a fake...

T.O. was just on the radio and said he was shown a locker with his 81 jersey in it. So it's not a fake.

PTR