TO second in the league in dropped balls last year w. 33

The bigger issue: How are a 50 year old shawn springs and some sh------- 2nd year CBs going to cover both Owens and Evans? Or are you guys just gonna pump Springs with HGH like you did with harrison, seau, vrabel, bruschi, etc.

I take it you believe that no one on the Bills has used or is on performance enhancing drugs. I know they didn't have a good year but please.

Harrison: 6-0, 175

Wayne: 6-0, 198

Owens: 6-3, 226

One of these things is not like the others ...

Are you serious talking about height????????????????? Oh yea and I forgot about Manning, just one of the best QB's to ever play the game

Are you serious talking about height????????????????? Oh yea and I forgot about Manning

Absolutely serious. So is Belichick. Why else would he have signed 6-0 and 6-1 corners today?

I don't have a problem at all with TO and Evans being properly contained but NE* or anyone's DBs. If so, that almost certainly means someone (Reed, Hardy, etc.) is open underneath and Lynch is finally not facing 8 or 9 guys in the box on every friggin run.

The problem we've had for years is with no legitimate 2nd WR - Evans is double covered. The #2 is single covered. And 8 guys are at the line breaking up the underneath passes or run game. I'd love to see TO or Evans routinely single covered. But, if not, then maybe Lynch finally has some room to roam.

He played w. a QB that had not played since HS. The Patriots offense played very conservatively for the first part of the season and then opened up as Cassell became more confident.

TO also had a 60 year old QB named Brad Johnson throwing to him for 4 games.

Are you serious talking about height????????????????? Oh yea and I forgot about Manning, just one of the best QB's to ever play the game

Also, Owens has about 30lbs on both of them, along with the 2 to 3 inches of height.

Bodden and Springs were in the week before Owens was signed.

And left town without a contract the first time? And got a callback after that? Hmmmmmm.

I take it you believe that no one on the Bills has used or is on performance enhancing drugs. I know they didn't have a good year but please.

The Bills are not populated by OLD MEN on their last legs that suddenly look like they are 28 years old again when they join the Pats* (Seau, Harrison...........On & On)

This is the bigger issue: Owens finished 2008 with fewer catches (69) and yards (1,052) than any other season this decade. He is clearly on the decline.

I'd look at the WR playing opposite TO last year before making that claim...

Considering that he had Brooks Bollinger and 9,000 year old Brad Johnson throwing him the ball for a number of games, are you surprised that his stats declined? Romo probably wasn't healthy when he returned to the starting lineup, either.

I have been waiting for 2 days for someone to post this...nice