Aaron Schobel radio interview

stevewin

Just stumbled on this - go to link and select Aaron Shobel under 'On Demand'

http://www.570klac.com/main.html

"If you can play on Sunday and help us win I don't care about anything else"

Requisite Dumb Question: "If TO comes to you and says where's a good place to hang - do you know the kind of places he might want to hang out at?"

Good answer: "Probably won't be with me - with three kids and a wife - he probably won't want to hang out with me" :blink:

Also - cleared on injury - ready to go

Just stumbled on this - go to link and select Aaron Shobel under 'On Demand'

http://www.570klac.com/main.html

"If you can play on Sunday and help us win I don't care about anything else"

Requisite Dumb Question: "If TO comes to you and says where's a good place to hang - do you know the kind of places he might want to hang out at?"

Good answer: "Probably won't be with me - with three kids and a wife - he probably won't want to hang out with me" :blink:

Also - cleared on injury - ready to go

I think Schobel's pretty funny - really dry humor.

The only thing he has to prove to me is if he can come back from injury. I have never had a doubt about 94's effort or wanting to win. The guy made himself into a pro bowler by working his ass off.

he certainly does.. he signed a huge extension deal and needs to prove that he can still be a top DE like he is getting paid to be.

You mean the contract extension he signed in August 2007? His 2007-08 production was down in terms of sacks, but was otherwise solid (tied his career high in passes defended and set a high in forced fumbles).

Add Stroud to that list too

For sure, IMO, Stroud is the only D lineman that Offenses have to account for.

He reminds me of Benji Douglas a fictional DT I drafted in Madden 09 after the 2011 season... hahaha! :D needless to say, he has become an impact player for me :doh::oops:

he has not proven to be an elite DE like he is getting paid to be.. the guy needs to prove that to me, it's an opinion. He doesn't have to prove effort or a desire to win, he has to prove he can be a top 5 DE, which I don't feel he is, unless he can prove me wrong.

News Flash!

Nobody, I Repeat, Nobody! Really cares what your opinion is, except when it gives them a few laughs at yet another brain-dead moron acting like his opinion means something.