Trent Edwards on ESPN

Magox

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprises. In a nutshell: excited to have T.O...I did text Russ Brandon and asked to get him...T.O. makes the Bills better...more focusing on his own job than worrying about Owens reputation.

PTR

Trent the first owner/gm/player :blink:

He sounded extremely intelligent.

Said a lot about the past stuff being pretty irrelevant, and the only important thing being winning.

doesn't worry about getting everyone the ball, mentioned that he will still go through the same progressions when reading the defense.

No surprises. In a nutshell: excited to have T.O...I did text Russ Brandon and asked to get him...

Too bad they didn't cut to Mort at that point. Was it really all Ralph, Mort? Where'd you get that insider info?

And of sign of basic QB intelligence, knowing when to get rid of the ball and avoid the 10 yard sack w/ fumble or intercepted deep pass to a triple-covered Evans.

agreed. We should see far less check downs this season, as Evans can't simply just be taken away by double or triple coverage.

And of sign of basic QB intelligence, knowing when to get rid of the ball and avoid the 10 yard sack w/ fumble or intercepted deep pass to a triple-covered Evans.

thank you!

Let's not all forget about the prior qb.

I just watched his interview on NFL network. He said he wanted T.O. because he's a relentless competitor and a hard worker and that's the type of attitude this team needs right now. Eisen asked him a question about how T.O. eats up young quarterbacks and Edwards said something about how he wants to make the playoffs and go to the superbowl, then he said "I guess I didn't really answer your question at all, sorry about that" it was pretty funny. He also said he was at the playoff game in S.F. when T.O. caught that touchdown against the packers, interesting little tidbit.

Kind of like the Cleveland game where guys were running open down the field frequently and Trent kept throwing it to Marshawn at the LOS and after the game told reporters that he was confused by the Cleveland defense and that they had not prepared for the coverage?

Or sounding like a 6 year old girl when giving the play in the huddle.

Trent's frequent check downs are a symptom of no one being open.

i smell some sarcasm

EXACTLY. I'm sick of seeing Trent getting ripped on for checking down. His receivers have an average height of 5' 1" :blink: