Where Did All Critical Threads Go?

Last week at this time, and more so throughouth the week, a good number lot of threads showed up here criticizing the Bills' front office for a lack-luster FA period. Lack of signings made people around here mad.

Did something happen this weekend to make that change? Because all those threads are gone. Just wondering.

Last week at this time, and more so throughouth the week, a good number lot of threads showed up here criticizing the Bills' front office for a lack-luster FA period. Lack of signings made people around here mad.

Did something happen this weekend to make that change? Because all those threads are gone. Just wondering.

Where have you been? They signed a HOF receiver, THAT is what happened to make that change. The question is Did the Bills sign TO BECAUSE of all the CRITICISM on this board & others?

Amazing, isn't it? A week ago, the front office couldn't do anything right because they didn't sign anyone in the first hour of free agency. Many were talking of giving up their season tix and taking up recumbent cycling on Sunday afternoons.

All it took was one marquee player. As one amazingly prescient poster pointed out 10 days ago...

Relax - it's day one of free agency. The Bills will land a marquee player shortly.

Where have you been? They signed a HOF receiver, THAT is what happened to make that change. The question is Did the Bills sign TO BECAUSE of all the CRITICISM on this board & others?

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. TO was signed because the Bills just couldn't deal with the posts they were reading here and on other BBs.

GO BILLS!!!

Jauron still 7-9 regardless of who is on the roster. How's that?

NO BACKTRACK. MY post was OBVIOUSLY SARCASTIC & If you did not get it, it flew SO FAR OVER your head you have NO Sarcasm meter.

Normally, I hold back from adding my two cents into a discussion like this, but I thought Flbillsfan#1's post was obviously sarcastic, hence the all-cap words for ironic emphasis. However, maybe I just prefer to read it that way because it makes the later comment about sarcasm flying over people's heads incredibly funny.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. TO was signed because the Bills just couldn't deal with the posts they were reading here and on other BBs.

GO BILLS!!!

I was being sarcastic about where the origional poster had been FOR THOSE without a SARCASM METER. The reason the Bills signed TO was in LARGE PART for marketing purposes. The posts on this board & others reflected the disgust felt by the Bills fans for the front office before the TO signing.

All it took was one marquee player. As one amazingly prescient poster pointed out 10 days ago...

self-aggrandizing

A adjective

1 boastful, braggart(a), bragging(a), braggy, big, rooster-a-hoop, crowing, self-aggrandizing, self-aggrandising

exhibiting self-importance; "big talk"

2 self-aggrandizing, self-aggrandising

of or relating to or characteristic of self-aggrandizement

:lol:

you rooster-a-hoop :lol:

self-aggrandizing

A adjective

1 boastful, braggart(a), bragging(a), braggy, big, rooster-a-hoop, crowing, self-aggrandizing, self-aggrandising

Kinda TO-esque, wouldn't you agree?

self-aggrandizing

A adjective

:D

if i am to be called a 'rooster-a-hoop', i prefer this definition -

ADJECTIVE: 1. Being in a state of boastful elation or exultation. 2. Being askew.

ETYMOLOGY: From the phrase to set rooster on hoop, to drink festively. :lol:

self-aggrandizing

A adjective

This is clearly a backhanded slap.

I don't think you should be insulting children, their parents, grade schools, high schools, TO acolytes, colleges, government workers, politicians, doctors, lawyers, in this way... :lol: