Where Did All Critical Threads Go?

Last week at this time, and more so throughouth the week, a good number lot of threads showed up here criticizing the Bills' front office for a lack-luster FA period. Lack of signings made people around here mad.

Did something happen this weekend to make that change? Because all those threads are gone. Just wondering.

You see, the more people make new threads for pointless things, the further back all those old posts go...bdelma!

:lol:

if i am to be called a 'rooster-a-hoop', i prefer this definition -

ADJECTIVE: 1. Being in a state of boastful elation or exultation. 2. Being askew.

ETYMOLOGY: From the phrase to set rooster on hoop, to drink festively. :lol:

On your next visit to Cockaigne don't forget your cockade you rooster-a-hoop.

Last week at this time, and more so throughouth the week, a good number lot of threads showed up here criticizing the Bills' front office for a lack-luster FA period. Lack of signings made people around here mad.

Did something happen this weekend to make that change? Because all those threads are gone. Just wondering.

You obviously didn't read too many threads, there were approx. 70% of the posts who were not in favor of the T.O. signing.

Normally, I hold back from adding my two cents into a discussion like this, but I thought Flbillsfan#1's post was obviously sarcastic, hence the all-cap words for ironic emphasis. However, maybe I just prefer to read it that way because it makes the later comment about sarcasm flying over people's heads incredibly funny.

You read my 1st post correctly which is why my 2nd post is so funny. The IRONY of Sage not getting the OBVIOUS Sarcasm of my sarcastic reply to the origional poster is just TOO FUNNY. He must feel REALLY STUPID.

Well we did sign Terrell Owens. It's kind of a big deal.

Don't worry, they always come back. Just wait till draft day.