I just spoke to my wife

She's been doing this for years and says this is the busiest she has ever seen it.  She said there were HUGE lines this morning before 6:00am.

Don't know what that means but perhaps people are finally starting to understand the importance of voting.

96461[/snapback]

To be fair, it has been on television alot. :lol:

She's been doing this for years and says this is the busiest she has ever seen it.  She said there were HUGE lines this morning before 6:00am.

Don't know what that means but perhaps people are finally starting to understand the importance of voting.

96461[/snapback]

You're a jerk, IMHO, but do me a favor. Thank your wife for her time and effort. It is appreciated.

Well P. Diddy has been telling everyone to 'Vote or Die'. Maybe they're afraid someone might roll up and pop a cap in 'der ass if they don't vote...

:lol:

96483[/snapback]

Did you see South Park last week?

The kids had to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich for school mascot. Stan didn't wan't to vote and P. Diddy shows up in town and says Vote or Die. He keeps harassing Stan. When adults protest that Stan has the right to not vote, P. Diddy and his posse show up and mow them down in a drive-by. "I said Vote or Die". :lol:

Did you see South Park last week?

The kids had to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich for school mascot. Stan didn't wan't to vote and P. Diddy shows up in town and says Vote or Die. He keeps harassing Stan. When adults protest that Stan has the right to not vote, P. Diddy and his posse show up and mow them down in a drive-by. "I said  Vote or Die". :lol:

96690[/snapback]

:lol::lol: