i am looking forward to t.o. calling guys out

what i am not reading enough of is that the bills might be the one team in the NFL who NEEDS a player to stand up and call guys out for not doing their jobs. everyone agrees this team is too soft from the top on down...is it so wrong to bring in a guy who won't play the company man/turd polisher like everyone else here? i am so sick of listening to this team of losers mollycoddle each other after losses i could puke.

i suspect this year we will see some guys you never expected have career years.

oh and ralph...i will probably still see you in hell, but i appreciate the gesture here and i am going to change my avatar.

what i am not reading enough of is that the bills might be the one team in the NFL who NEEDS a player to stand up and call guys out for not doing their jobs. everyone agrees this team is too soft from the top on down...is it so wrong to bring in a guy who won't play the company man/turd polisher like everyone else here. i am so sick of listenign to this team of losers mollycoddle each other after losses i could puke.

oh and ralph...i will probably still see you in hell, but i appreciate the gesture here and i am going to change my avatar.

Agreed.

Signing TO was a pure desperation move by the FO.

However, the attitude he brings into the LR is sorely needed. Owens WILL hold other players (and hopefully, coaches) accountable.

There should no more of this crap of "Well, we just didn't execute the way we wanted to" or "Its hard to win in the NFL", etc ....

In the end, I love this signing, especially a one year deal.

Agreed.

However, the attitude he brings into the LR is sorely needed. Owens WILL hold other players (and hopefully, coaches) accountable.

There should no more of this crap of "Well, we just didn't execute the way we wanted to" or "Its hard to win in the NFL", etc ....

I still remember when Chuck Know brought Conrad Dobler(one of my fav all time Bills) and Phil Villapiano to do the same thing

Agreed.

DJ needs to be called out when he makes those boneheaded calls. Rumor has it that Stroud remarked after the Jets game walking into the locker room something to the effect of "run the damn ball" after that debacle in the Meadowlands.

TO would probably have been a lot more vocal. Or the coaching staff would have used him rather than throwing to the FB.

I too like this signing.

DJ needs to be called out when he makes those boneheaded calls. Rumor has it that Stroud remarked after the Jets game walking into the locker room something to the effect of "run the damn ball" after that debacle in the Meadowlands.

I read the article. The way I perceived it, there is no rumor. Stroud said it.

TO would probably have been a lot more vocal. Or the coaching staff would have used him rather than throwing to the FB.

Exactly.

I too like this signing.

what i am not reading enough of is that the bills might be the one team in the NFL who NEEDS a player to stand up and call guys out for not doing their jobs. everyone agrees this team is too soft from the top on down...is it so wrong to bring in a guy who won't play the company man/turd polisher like everyone else here? i am so sick of listening to this team of losers mollycoddle each other after losses i could puke.

Great post. It's sad when our punter is the most fiery person on the Bills sideline. Hey, now we got two fiery guys!

Only on the Bills could someones worst attributes be a positive. My one worry is that he kills Trents already shakey confidence.

Screw him. Trent is one the guys that needs to stop being coddled by this coaching staff. As bad as JP was (and he was bad), at least he had the cojones to call out the coaching staff.

Hopefully, Owens will now do it.

I totally agree. This team has needed a can of Wupass opened on it for some time. Players and coaches alike. TO plays this game with a passion for winning and can not stand "settling for a good effort in a loss"!!!! He may cause a few peoblems in the locker room but teams he has been on have been winners, and those same teams have taken a nose dive with out him. Bring it on!!!

T.O. please call out Kelsay, KO, and Peters :thumbsup:

Calling out Kelsay..or Schobel...isnt gonna help. They are both very very mediocre players who give 100% but just dont have it. Peters....I can see that....

Only on the Bills could someones worst attributes be a positive. My one worry is that he kills Trents already shakey confidence.

Love the signing though.

I think you're wrong about that. I think Trent will finally have an outlet he will want to go to. I think the double coverage off of Evans will finally improve Buffalo's non-existant deep ball game. Either Evans or Owens will be open and the Bills haven't had the opportunity of having 2 legitimate deep WR's since Nixon was president.

I totally agree. This team has needed a can of Wupass opened on it for some time. Players and coaches alike. TO plays this game with a passion for winning and can not stand "settling for a good effort in a loss"!!!! He may cause a few peoblems in the locker room but teams he has been on have been winners, and those same teams have taken a nose dive with out him. Bring it on!!!

Great Avatar! Karn Evil 9, baybee! Come on and see the show!

Love the signing though.

Trent has very little room for error this year. He has the best reciever tandem in the NFL. Anything less then a very good year for him is a failure, a mediocre passing game is a failure...an above average passing attack is a failure. He is playing for his job this year.

My guess this year is TO for the first time in his career actually hits a qb...better get him the ball in the endzone Trent

Better not be another dink and dunk year...