to all that said NO Season tickets this year

mead107

Speak up people . A lot of you all said No way am I getting tickets this year because the front office has gone after no one or Dicks sucks . I know some of you will now run to the phone on monday .

Are you getting back on the wagon ?

Yeah, I would like to call out the guy with the heart felt story of how he lives down in Virginia somewhere, is blessed with money, drives 9 hours both ways every Sunday, used to play and coach baseball in Pittsburgh area, and has finally given up on his season tickets to remodel his basement. What do you think now? Is T.O.'s circus worth the money you can afford and those 18 hour drives again...for at least one more season? If it blows up, you can always write us another story of how you are still wealthy, but the Bills have broken your heart yet again. :thumbdown:

I wonder if the ticket office will make all those people that gave them up, that are now coming back, get different seats and put them back at 1st year of seniority.

Would serve them right.

Technically they've got until tomorrow, I believe, to keep their place in line, although I've long suspected that's not a hard and fast rule (as evidenced by my not being able to move up any of the last three years).....

I guess you aren't reading message boards very closely then..I've seen a couple here..a couple on the Range so far

I'd wager that those they're losing are being replaced at a rate of about 3 or 4 to 1, also based on what I'm reading here on this board and others....

I wonder if the ticket office will make all those people that gave them up, that are now coming back, get different seats and put them back at 1st year of seniority.

Would serve them right.

:flirt: