TO to trent in the huddle"they called what forget that "....

that was last year this now the TO era he won't let ant stupid calls go unquestioned

oh don't worry TO or evans will be wide open down the field, but trent won't see them with the entire defense in his face because of our lack of an offensive line

Go back to your boring life this finally has a lot of excited again excuse us for injecting humor

Frankly, the Dean is correct. How many TO threads do we need?

(Ooops, I just replied in yet another...)

oh don't worry TO or evans will be wide open down the field, but trent won't see them with the entire defense in his face because of our lack of an offensive line

He could have all day and still throw to the runningbacks.He is afraid to throw down field.We could have Jerry Rice in his prime and Edwards would still throw to checkdown.

He could have all day and still throw to the runningbacks.He is afraid to throw down field.We could have Jerry Rice in his prime and Edwards would still throw to checkdown.

maybe the bills should trade lynch and make TO a running back :bag:

maybe the bills should trade lynch and make TO a running back :bag:
Thats the only way he is going to be happy with Edwards as a starting qb.I wonder if he will cry for Edwards when they start blaming Edward for our season.Edwards has no more excuses for the way he is playing.This is his third year as a starter and one of the better starting recieving tandems in football.

Thats the only way he is going to be happy with Edwards as a starting qb.I wonder if he will cry for Edwards when they start blaming him for our season.Edwards has no more excuses for the way he is playing.This is his third year as a starter and one of the better starting recieving tandems in football.

Buffalo is not Dallas. They are vicious in Dallas - the poorest sports in sportsdom. We won't make TO cry. And if he does, more shame on us. I realize that these guys make a lot of money but anyone who thinks that 95% of them don't work extremely hard and try their best to win, is purely an idiot.

There is no shame in failing if you've tried your hardest. But, to quote Michael Jordan, "I can't accept not trying".

Trent Edwards? The guy with the 11th highest yards per attempt last year? The guy who had a yards per attempt higher than Peyton Manning, Matt Cassel, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Eli Manning, and Brett Favre?

Oh, okay. Just checking.

Trent Edwards? The guy with the 11th highest yards per attempt last year? The guy who had a yards per attempt higher than Peyton Manning, Matt Cassel, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Eli Manning, and Brett Favre?

Oh, okay. Just checking.

he has a noodle arm, we should start losman :thumbsup:

Oh, okay. Just checking.

Could you show me were you got your facts.

We need a mod to shut down all the stupid extraneous TO threads, like this one...IMO, of course.

As as "stupid extraneous TO threads" go, this is a good one Deano.

We can have a lot of fun with this one!

:D

In the huddle:

TO: "Fug that Trent my man... They don't know sh*t! This is what we do!" [dragging his toe in the ground to draw up a play of course to TO!]

Trent: "Really? Hey I don't see why Dick would be mad... Heck he is never mad... Okay guys, what TO said... BREAK!"

Now... What is wrong with that? :thumbdown: