When Will TO Start Complaining  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When Will TO Start Complaining

• Preseason
    • Week 1-4
    • Week 5-8
    • Week 9-12
    • Week 13-16

dude - T.O. is great the 1st year. He turns into a B word in the 2nd or 3rd year. It is only a 1 year deal so he has to behave or he will be cut.

Agreed! This poll is missing the key option. History says he has not been a problem for the first season...it is year 2 that the cancer starts.

CHANGE THE POLL

I also suspect that T.O. will be on his best behavior this year. The league is getting fed up with his antics and if he turns into a problem yet again, he may not receive another big payday next year. On the other hand, if he keeps his mouth shut, he'll collect $6.5 million this fall with the chance for more next season and if he doesn't like how the Bills play football, he can leave.

I also suspect that T.O. will be on his best behavior this year. The league is getting fed up with his antics and if he turns into a problem yet again, he may not receive another big payday next year. On the other hand, if he keeps his mouth shut, he'll collect $6.5 million this fall with the chance for more next season and if he doesn't like how the Bills play football, he can leave.

I totally agree with this! Good post!

Never. Wanna know why?

No one wants T.O, he wants a 1 year contract so he could shut his mouth for a year and prove to everyone he could do it. Then he'll get his big contract next year.

The man is 35, same draft as Moulds & Harrison.

Never. Wanna know why?

No one wants T.O, he wants a 1 year contract so he could shut his mouth for a year and prove to everyone he could do it. Then he'll get his big contract next year.

Sure, everyone else will forget by then what a POS he is and they'lll be lining up to sign a 36 year old WR.

I surely wanted Buffalo to help themselves this off season, but what is this?

On second thought, didn't our Bills begin their run in the late 80's by becoming the bickerling Bills. Back then, it took young

stars in the making like Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, etc., to get it started. Maybe TO will be able to get it going all by himself........

Hate the signing, no matter what TO may have left in the tank. I just don't see this working. Let's just see what this board thinks of TO when he drops his usual 2 passes a game......

The more I think about it, the more I hate this signing. :flirt:

Sure, everyone else will forget by then what a POS he is and they'lll be lining up to sign a 36 year old WR.

On second thought, didn't our Bills begin their run in the late 80's by becoming the bickerling Bills. Back then, it took young

stars in the making like Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, etc., to get it started. Maybe TO will be able to get it going all by himself........

Hate the signing, no matter what TO may have left in the tank. I just don't see this working.

Why? Whats the worst that could happen? He comes in here, hates Edwards, hates the coaches, hates the organization, and we don't make the playoffs? Big whoop around here. We could also cut his ass at any time.

I actually don't think he will.

This is a contract year for him, and I think this time it has set in that teams are not willing to put up with it. If he does complain, I suspect he will try to keep it as private as possible.

I don't believe he wil

Hate the signing, no matter what TO may have left in the tank. I just don't see this working.

It's the first time we've had a complete WR since Moulds left. Enough of these smurfs and their sideline patterns (except Josh Reed who gets hurt). We need a complete WR who can run all the routes.