does OBD have the guts to bring T.O. for a visit??

Terrell Owens in Buffalo??  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No ??

• YES
    • NO

I know the topic has been discussed

But I wanted to add a poll to this equation maybe OBD will see it and get the public reaction

Just vote yes or no and go about with your day :lol:

does OBD have the guts to bring T.O. for a visit??

Yes or no, have you stopped beating your wife?

This is a loaded question. If you say yes then you're saying they have guts but you're ignoring the fact they would be really stupid to even bring him in. If you say no then you're saying they have no guts but you're ignoring the fact it's really smart to pass on him.

Bad poll. JMO

Guest dog14787
I know the topic has been discussed

But I wanted to add a poll to this equation maybe OBD will see it and get the public reaction

Just vote yes or no and go about with your day :lol:

Should change the poll to, do you want TO in Buffalo, Yes or No

Be nice to gauge the amount of fan support TO would have because it seems like I'm hearing more Yay's then Nay's with many more undecided, but starting to warm up to the idea.

Should change the poll to, do you want TO in Buffalo, Yes or No

Be nice to gauge the amount of fan support TO would have because it seems like I'm hearing more Yay's then Nay's with many more undecided, but starting to warm up to the idea.

Yea that would be better poll topic but its basically the same thing, if they bring him in for a visit that means that they are exploring the possibility

A visit is the first step in the signing process

Yea that would be better poll topic but its basically the same thing, if they bring him in for a visit that means that they are exploring the possibility

A visit is the first step in the signing process

Its not the same thing, at all. YES I think they have the guts to visit with him, NO I don't think they'll do it because they're smarter than that.

I say yes. I don't like the idea a lot really, but I do like winning and this (along with any talk about Holt coming in) makes me think of James Lofton coming here to pair with Reed. I don't like Owens and what he stands for, but if it meant having a really good offense, I would gladly take him for a year or two.

I dont really think it is the greatest idea...but there is no denying that sports are for our entertainment. From the standpoint, at least we would have a great topic to discuss all year rather than .500 or Jauron's tenure. It would be fun...

How much guts does it really take to have someone in for a visit? If THAT ALONE shows guts, then the Bills have shown LOTS of guts with all the free agents they have brought in. Apparently Ralph needed to earn some frequent flyer miles or something.

The REAL show of fortitude, skill and guts comes from ACTUALLY SIGNING someone instead of being outbid or just flirting with the fans.