Something to lift our spirits...

Anyone who says anything negative about the Shout song is either a) absolutely out of their minds or b) too young to know what it's like for the Bills to be sweet and have that song play when they're actually winning, in which case you would never say anything negative about the Shout song.

At work, just listened to it at least ten times in a row while looking at Bills pictures. Upon further review, I will go so far as to say that anyone who disses the Shout song is not a true Bills fan. Just the sound of the drums followed by the organ at the beginning when you're at a game and the Bills just scored and you're with your best friends and you have about five empty cups in your hand stacked on top of one another. But I digress.

At work, just listened to it at least ten times in a row while looking at Bills pictures. Upon further review, I will go so far as to say that anyone who disses the Shout song is not a true Bills fan. Just the sound of the drums followed by the organ at the beginning when you're at a game and the Bills just scored and you're with your best friends and you have about five empty cups in your hand stacked on top of one another. But I digress.

I love that ridiculous song.