I dont understand why Galloway would be such a horrible

If he fills a need for 2 years then he will be a success.......isn't that what we are looking for is a vet who can step in till Hardy and Johnson develop?

Sounds like a plan to me

He's a fly route runner. We need a hell of a lot more than that for our #2 WR

if he's healthy he wouldn't be.

He had nagging injuries through out last year. The two years before that he had 2 thousand yard seasons. It's just the most vocal posters want to have a big named clown like T.O without really thinking things through

Strictly from a X's and O's perspective

Taking the names aside and looking at the strengths of the players.....if you had burners like Evans and Galloway on the outside.......and a quality Tight End running routes underneath IF we threw the ball deep on play action every once in a while....then this should open up things for the running game.....

At this point to me it isn't about the name of the player they bring in but what strengths they bring with them.......and how we incorporate that strength into our offense........

Id rather see us add Amani Toomer than Galloway. Although if that's what it takes to keep Galloway from going to New England, I'm all for it.

Toomer over Galloway? Really?

I've always like Joey since he was drafted by the Sea-chickens in like...94? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I think he could be a big help to our team if he's healthy. I know he's older than dirt but I think he's still got some rubber left on the tires.

Strictly from a X's and O's perspective

Taking the names aside and looking at the strengths of the players.....if you had burners like Evans and Galloway on the outside.......and a quality Tight End running routes underneath IF we threw the ball deep on play action every once in a while....then this should open up things for the running game.....

At this point to me it isn't about the name of the player they bring in but what strengths they bring with them.......and how we incorporate that strength into our offense........

I agree, and that's why I don't think a place like Buffalo needs 2 burners on the outside. I don't feel like that strategy works for any north eastern team not in a dome. Plus Trent's forte is not necessarily accuracy on deep balls.

I agree, and that's why I don't think a place like Buffalo needs 2 burners on the outside. I don't feel like that strategy works for any north eastern team not in a dome. Plus Trent's forte is not necessarily accuracy on deep balls.

he's probably not quite a burner any more

If he fills a need for 2 years then he will be a success.......isn't that what we are looking for is a vet who can step in till Hardy and Johnson develop?

Sounds like a plan to me

Because he is too much like Evans. He either blows up with 7 catches for 157 yards and 2 touchdowns, or kills you with 2 catches for eight yards. We need a guy that catches 6 balls for 78 yds most games. Unfortunately that guy signed with the Bengals.

Because he is too much like Evans. He either blows up with 7 catches for 157 yards and 2 touchdowns, or kills you with 2 catches for eight yards. We need a guy that catches 6 balls for 78 yds most games. Unfortunately that guy signed with the Bengals.

And it would've been great if we got him for $6M a year, but INSANITY if it was $7M!!!

What if they took turns blowing up and killing us?

That might be alright