Every time someone is even rumored to be cut, people want him in Buffa

Everytime it is even rumored that someone might be released, or becomes a free agent or rumored to be on the trade block, within seconds people are making posts for them to come to Buffalo (Housh, Holt, Haynesworth, etc). First off, this organization isn't going to pay for big names, second off most of these players don't want to come to Buffalo. The newest one isn't even funny-T.O. to the Bills, that is the dumbest post I have seen on here yet. Hasn't Lynch been enough distraction? We have a very young QB who he would crush. Please, most of these posts are somewhat entertaining when you have nothing else to do, but the T.O. one is retarded.

Everytime it is even rumored that someone might be released, or becomes a free agent or rumored to be on the trade block, within seconds people are making posts for them to come to Buffalo (Housh, Holt, Haynesworth, etc). First off, this organization isn't going to pay for big names, second off most of these players don't want to come to Buffalo. The newest one isn't even funny-T.O. to the Bills, that is the dumbest post I have seen on here yet. Hasn't Lynch been enough distraction? We have a very young QB who he would crush. Please, most of these posts are somewhat entertaining when you have nothing else to do, but the T.O. one is retarded.

You must be new. This happens every off-season.

Oh, it's been worse. Much worse. The name Mike Nugent rings a bell...

It's laughable, but true.

Every available player, regardless of need or talent, is wanted by some Bills followers.

"Yeah, he would be a good fit here."

Hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

Here we go again. Heaven forbid that we take a chance on a high profile free agent or two. We have not had a playoff appearance since 1999, the team is starting to play games in Canada, but lets keep everything on an even keel so as to not upset anyone. Come on, Terrell Owens to the Bills, for even just a season, would probably get us to the playoffs, or at least get us a lot closer than before. Would he be a distraction? Maybe, maybe not. He'll have to know this is his last shot to do something good, and it could help his legacy. Trent is a big boy, he'll be able to take care of himself against T.O. Why, when there are some great free agents that can still play, must people play the "oh they used to be good, but not now" card or the "he got released from a team that can usually handle big names, so we won't want him here" card? Last time we got a big name was when we signed Drew, and he was boring as hell and didn't do anything for us. And he should have had a big chip on his shoulder to lead this team to the Superbowl by going right thru New England. But he didn't. T.O. won't do the same thing.

Funny thing is that people want players that are "former" greats.

Former great? T.O. is in awesome shape, doesn't get in trouble with the law, and would make other teams stand up and take notice. Him and Evans is a great 1-2.

You must be new. This happens every off-season.

I know if does, and usually laugh it off or ignore it, but a few people were actually serious about bringing T.O. to Buffalo and thought it would be a good thing. Maybe it is just my frustration of this joke of an organization that is getting my trigger finger a little sensitive with posts.

Here we go again. Heaven forbid that we take a chance on a high profile free agent or two. We have not had a playoff appearance since 1999, the team is starting to play games in Canada, but lets keep everything on an even keel so as to not upset anyone. Come on, Terrell Owens to the Bills, for even just a season, would probably get us to the playoffs, or at least get us a lot closer than before. Would he be a distraction? Maybe, maybe not. He'll have to know this is his last shot to do something good, and it could help his legacy. Trent is a big boy, he'll be able to take care of himself against T.O. Why, when there are some great free agents that can still play, must people play the "oh they used to be good, but not now" card or the "he got released from a team that can usually handle big names, so we won't want him here" card? Last time we got a big name was when we signed Drew, and he was boring as hell and didn't do anything for us. And he should have had a big chip on his shoulder to lead this team to the Superbowl by going right thru New England. But he didn't. T.O. won't do the same thing.

If an organization like Dallas can't handle him and he destroys their quarterback, they are used to idiots. What would he do to an amateur organization with no backbone like ours?

You're the RETARD buddy!!! Why would a team that has not been to the playoffs in ten years, and has had one of the worst passing games in the league for this entire decade not want to bring in a guy who is still a top 10 receiver in this league, and is the number 2 all time touchdown reception leader? It makes all the sense in the world to bring TO to Buffalo. Our team needs a shakeup. We have been going thru the motions for years. Did you watch our divisional games this year? We were absolutely pathetic. The team is rudderless. Professional sports is about having at least some stars. We have none. The biggest stars on the Bills our us the FANS. Are you excited by any of our offseason moves in the past 5 years? I didn't think so. To win in the NFL you have to think big.. Our team doesn't think much, and when they do, they think SMALL. That won't cut it in today's NFL. TO is a great player. He is worth a shot. This is not a team that is great, that needs a little tinkering. There is NOTHING here to upset. We are a terrible team, as shown by our pitiful finish of 2-8 last year. We have made no big free agent signings. Something has to be done. Does any team bring in more free agents and sign less of them than us? I think not.

Posts like yours are just negative. Why don't you tell us something constructive about how we can improve our team instead of ripping on people who want us to bring in a future HALL of FAMER?

If an organization like Dallas can't handle him and he destroys their quarterback, they are used to idiots. What would he do to an amateur organization with no backbone like ours?

Have at least 1,000 yards receiving and hopefully 6+ TDs :rolleyes:

Housh, T.O. hell even Coles would be an upgrade and worth the money - except what Coles signed for. And if the Bills got any of those players I and most other on this board would be psyched.

Let it go bro.

You're the RETARD buddy!!! Why would a team that has not been to the playoffs in ten years, and has had one of the worst passing games in the league for this entire decade not want to bring in a guy who is still a top 10 receiver in this league, and is the number 2 all time touchdown reception leader? It makes all the sense in the world to bring TO to Buffalo. Our team needs a shakeup. We have been going thru the motions for years. Did you watch our divisional games this year? We were absolutely pathetic. The team is rudderless. Professional sports is about having at least some stars. We have none. The biggest stars on the Bills our us the FANS. Are you excited by any of our offseason moves in the past 5 years? I didn't think so. To win in the NFL you have to think big.. Our team doesn't think much, and when they do, they think SMALL. That won't cut it in today's NFL. TO is a great player. He is worth a shot. This is not a team that is great, that needs a little tinkering. There is NOTHING here to upset. We are a terrible team, as shown by our pitiful finish of 2-8 last year. We have made no big free agent signings. Something has to be done. Does any team bring in more free agents and sign less of them than us? I think not.

Posts like yours are just negative. Why don't you tell us something constructive about how we can improve our team instead of ripping on people who want us to bring in a future HALL of FAMER?

No I believe you are the retard, by a country mile if you think we should bring that idiot in. Teams need stars, you are absolutely correct, but they don't need cancers! T.O. tore apart an Eagles team single handedly that was just months removed from playing in the Super Bowl. He was on the most talented team in the NFL and has tore the chemistry apart on that team in Dallas. He has slammed every quarterback he has played with in the media since he played with Jeff Garcia almost a decade ago, they were all thrown under the bus and Trent would be no exception. Bringing him in would only but this team farther away from contending.