Travis Henry Jailed For Contempt Of Court.

Ex-Broncos RB Travis Henry was jailed again Tuesday, this time for contempt of court.

Henry is on trial in Florida, facing federal drug charges involving a cocaine transaction. He also has legal troubles in Georgia where his $3,000 monthly child support order is causing problems.

Source: ProFootballTalk

What a freaking dimwit. It doesn't say what he did but criminy dude what's wrong with you? :beer:

Not when you're making multi millions a year. It's his fault he never learned what a condom is and it's cost him.

To be honest with you, SD, you are right on about that.

God bless children, they are a gift, but come on. It did not have to come to this, because he is not just wrecking his life now, he is wrecking the life of innocent children.

What a dill weed.

Ex-Broncos RB Travis Henry was jailed again Tuesday, this time for contempt of court.

Henry is on trial in Florida, facing federal drug charges involving a cocaine transaction. He also has legal troubles in Georgia where his $3,000 monthly child support order is causing problems.

Source: ProFootballTalk

What a freaking dimwit. It doesn't say what he did but criminy dude what's wrong with you? :thumbsup:

You better be sorry if it is posted elsewhere... or the posting edicate gods will forced to intervene :beer:

Henry and child support issues - didn't see that coming

That figure is for one kid

Henry also is embroiled in legal issues in Georgia, where he’s trying to have the $3,000 monthly support order for one of his nine kids reduced.

Child support is figured based on the fathers current salary and he was probably making about $10 million a year when bonus' are factored in and IMO, that's actually a low number. If it's the same for the other eight kids then it's $324,000 a year. If my math skills are right that's less than 4% of his annual salary. Nobody told him to not use protection. You reap what you sow.

I think he has like 7 or 8 kids.

Total was 9 ... allegedly with 9 different women. Guy was trying to cause a new baby boom. I also read that he is a deadbeat dad mainly because of his criminal problems but also because he has lost most if not all of the money he made in the NFL.

Sad story on many levels mostly for the kids he has spawned.

To be honest with you, SD, you are right on about that.

God bless children, they are a gift, but come on. It did not have to come to this, because he is not just wrecking his life now, he is wrecking the life of innocent children.

What a dill weed.

If I was the judge for those kids I would have had him forced to put away the total amount of money for those kids for 18 years which would be $5,832,000 in an interest bearing account and have the money doled out to the mothers every month. When the kids turned 18 all the interest would be split evenly between the kids.

Since the kids are all over the country one judge couldn't handle all of them but IMO each judge should have done that for each kid.

I thought he was already locked up... :beer:

Probably out on bail. His trial hasn't happened yet.

My God...we really have had one heck of a string of running backs, haven't we.

Henry, McGahee (who at least wasn't in legal trouble) and Marshawn. At least they were all very productive at one point. I mean on the field for Travis.