Coles has left Cincinnati without a deal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really care if we get Coles which means we probably will get him. Just seems to work out that way. He is not a bad player. Coles is not worth 6 mil a year, when we got so many other areas of need. It almost seems like the Bills might get stuck with him. No one seems to be breaking down his door. If i was his agent i would take the Bills offer. But i hope he doesn't. Save that money for mor epressing need areas.

I dont really care if we get Coles which means we probably will get him. Just seems to work out that way. He is not a bad player. Coles is not worth 6 mil a year, when we got so many other areas of need. It almost seems like the Bills might get stuck with him. No one seems to be breaking down his door. If i was his agent i would take the Bills offer. But i hope he doesn't. Save that money for mor epressing need areas.

cutting dockery freed up $5.5 million... on top of our large amount of cash to cap.

Chaotically would have been to spend it on Housh or Haynesworth.

I like Coles, I think he would be an improvement from what we had last year. I do like Steve Johnson, I'm sure there is some sort of blind faith to it, but I like what he has done in his college career, preseason and for that matter the limited opportunities he has had during the regular season. I just think he is gonna surprise a lot of us this next coming up year. Is it for sure that he will? of course not, but I would love to see what the kid can do.

We made an offer to Coles, what I am saying is, that is enough. Let's not chase after him and pay him above what any one else is willing to do. Having said that, if we sign him, then that is exactly what we would be doing. But it seems as if that the Bengals and the Bills are the only ones as of now that are going after him.

When he left Buffalo without a contract, it seemed as if it wasn't gonna get it done. Now that he has left Cincinatti without getting a deal done, it looks as if we have a shot again. It doesn't look like he has a lot of other options, so I don't see why we have to reup the ante' if we don't have to.

It's not as if that we would be screwed for sure if he doesn't accept. I just don't see why we would have to break the bank on Coles, considering that there is a legitimate opportunity of Johnson being a good option at the #2 WR spot

So if no other NFL, CFL, or Arena teams give Coles an offer, he'll join the Bills? I'd tell him if the offer expires at midnight tonight. F*** him.

PTR

I'm with you. Time is ticking and we have to start figuring out who we are going to target. I would relay that exact same message. Tonight or nothing.

I agree with PTR. Midnight tonight, or we move on. Coles has been notorious for attitude problems. Why let a punk like this hold our team hostage any longer. Plan B should have started yesterday. There is still some guys that can step in for a couple years (Holt,toomer, ect) while Hardy and Johnson"develop". Then maybe our one track mind OBD can move on to addressing some other issues, defense comes to mind.