Coles visiting bengal tomorrow

Fingon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, we have spent a lot of money last 2 years...how quickly fans forget...

Also we don't even know what he offered. He might be looking for a contract comparable to Housh's which isn't exactly what he's worth.

Me two the bills are not going to spend money this year again, what a shame for us fans

Oh please, dont even start with this.

Its not that the Bills wont spend money, Derrick Dockery would disagree with you that Ralph wont spend money.

Its that they wont be dragged into a bidding war for a player who is clearly just after his wallet. I've been saying for the past few days that Coles will not be coming to Buffalo, because its clear he's just focused on getting himself the best deal. Thats NOT the type of player we need.

The Bills will grab a WR, either through a trade or through FA. Holt? Bennett? Harrison? Washington? Could be any of them. It just wont be Coles because he never showed even a degree of wanting to come here.

Has nothing to do with money, I bet the Bills offered him a good contract. And the Bills will do the same to another veteran WR.

I'll take Toomer when the price goes down.

I agree...wanted Toomer all along. Toomer will more likely step aside if one of the young guys like Steve Johnson earns the job. Coles would have pitched a fit and would be locker room trouble if that were to happen.

Also, Toomer is going to be much cheaper, as you say.

A better fit for the Bills all around, IMO.

I agree...wanted Toomer all along. Toomer will more likely step aside if one of the young guys like Steve Johnson earns the job. Coles would have pitched a fit and would be locker room trouble if that were to happen.

Also, Toomer is going to be much cheaper, as you say.

A better fit for the Bills all around, IMO.

Also a shorter contract...we wouldn't be hamstrung with him if the other guys develop for two or three more years...

The Bills will grab a WR, either through a trade or through FA. Holt? Bennett? Harrison? Washington? Could be any of them. It just wont be Coles because he never showed even a degree of wanting to come here.

It won't be Washington either, he signed with the Titans today.

I just hope he leaves without a deal. If I had to choose between Coles or Toomer I would take Coles. Maybe we overpay a little, but we need to get guys in here. I hear too many times he doesn't fit. Well then who does? Kelley Washington...you have to be kidding me

No surprise here. He's more or less cornered himself and is hoping to sweeten his deal. It looks like it's the Bills or Bengals...or wait until summer when someone gets hurt and there is considerably less money available to him (not really a viable option for what he's trying to accomplish). This smells like a last-contract-of-his-careeer cash grab. The best offer between the Bills and Bengals wins, IMO. The Bills shouldn't budge. If he wants more than they're offering and Cincy is willing to pay then, buh-bye Coles.

No surprise here. He's more or less cornered himself and is hoping to sweeten his deal. It looks like it's the Bills or Bengals...or wait until summer when someone gets hurt and there is considerably less money available to him (not really a viable option for what he's trying to accomplish). This smells like a last-contract-of-his-careeer cash grab. The best offer between the Bills and Bengals wins, IMO. The Bills shouldn't budge. If he wants more than they're offering and Cincy is willing to pay then, buh-bye Coles.

The Bengals will overpay for Coles, guarantee it. They've lost face with not being able to re-sign Housh, so its time for the consolation prize.

Also we don't even know what he offered. He might be looking for a contract comparable to Housh's which isn't exactly what he's worth.

Then why would cincy be a threat...if they didnt offer it to Housh, who knows their system and is a better WR, why would they offer it to Coles...

Coles won't find the money he is looking for in Cincy...and Cincy is in a lot worse shape than us...plus we give him 2 shots at revenge each year on the Jets...

We are not out of this...