Any visitors today?

The Bills seem to have slowed to a stop as they wait for Coles to make up his mind. Maybe they're still negotiating with Simmons, Florence, and Winborn, but it seems like activity has really dried up.

That said, the entire league seems to have really quieted down do a crawl. Has the entire league shut down with the snowstorm?

The Bills seem to have slowed to a stop as they wait for Coles to make up his mind. Maybe they're still negotiating with Simmons, Florence, and Winborn, but it seems like activity has really dried up.

That said, the entire league seems to have really quieted down do a crawl. Has the entire league shut down with the snowstorm?

I think it will pick up after TJ gets signed

I get the feeling this is deadline day for Mr Coles. We shall see.

We have a report at Buffalo Rumblings that Keary Colbert WR might be coming. Colberts strengths are route running and possession receiving.

From buffalorumblings:

FA WR Keary Colbert Looking at the Bills

by cmc2769 on Mar 2, 2009 4:59 PM EST 3 comments

Could be a great get for the bills great route runner with awsome hands. Went to USC played with Carolina, Denver,Seattle and Detroit. I had a chance to chat with him the other day and he stated he was open to coming to the bills to compete for a job. He also said he loves the fans in Buffalo and loves the environment. he is hoping the bills and he come to a contract agreement.

We have a report at Buffalo Rumblings that Keary Colbert WR might be coming. Colberts strengths are route running and possession receiving.

Jesus H! No more reclamation projects, please. :unsure: This guy has had multiple oportunities with several teams and has been pedestrian at best. Just say no. Thanks for the report though, Astro.

Wacka your profile picture makes no sense. Economy can't get any worse and it was not Obama's fault. It was G doublya's

haha

"haha"?

Please don't pretend to know anything about politics or the economy again.

I was talking to one of the custodians and he said that he spotted Ralph in the morning in one of the large conference rooms entertaining 3 entrepreneurs from Toronto. This afternoon he says Ralph was giving a tour of the facilities to a group of business men from LA.

So, yes, apparently there were visitors today at OBD.