Cincy now a player for Coles

Ball'n

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey the Green Bay Packers, and the Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers Indianapolis Colts, haven't signed any body yet, I guess they're way cooler then we are, 2 free agent signing isn't more than zero.

Um... :wallbash::thumbdown::w00t::thumbsup::D

I don't want him for much more than $3M/year either. In fact, not a dime over that. He walked away from $6M guaranteed? He should fire his agent.

$3 million sounds right. Your right, he should fire his agent or atleast keep his agents %.

Hey the Green Bay Packers, and the Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers Indianapolis Colts, haven't signed any body yet, I guess they're way cooler then we are, 2 free agent signing isn't more than zero.

Ummmm, who do you think needs the most talent in the NFL? Bills are in top 3 along with Cinci and Detroit

Ummmm, who do you think needs the most talent in the NFL? Bills are in top 3 along with Cinci and Detroit

Really? I don't think so. going from 7-9 to 0-16 is a gigantic talent leap. There are many, many teams behind us.

With the exception of the Packers, the other teams you listed probably have better backups at most positions than we do starters, so alot less moves would be required.

Really? I don't think so. going from 7-9 to 0-16 is a gigantic talent leap. There are many, many teams behind us.

I agree that Detroit is behind us, but I would say Cinci probably has more talent and a brighter outlook than us. Remember, with a sh*tty QB (who happens to be ours now), they had a winning record the second half of the season, with more injuries than we had. There may be a few other teams below us, but "many, many" is quite a stretch, or maybe just soothing your own psyche, and refusal to look at reality.

I agree that Detroit is behind us, but I would say Cinci probably has more talent and a brighter outlook than us. Remember, with a sh*tty QB (who happens to be ours now), they had a winning record the second half of the season, with more injuries than we had. There may be a few other teams below us, but "many, many" is quite a stretch, or maybe just soothing your own psyche, and refusal to look at reality.

Have you looked at the team? We are a very good team when we get good QB play. We have a top 15 defense, and our offense could easily be top 15 next year.