Missing Boat With NFL Players On It

I am not a boating expert, far from it, but don't most larger vessils have GPS and locator beacons in case they get in trouble?

The report says that they were in a 21 foot vessel which isn't very big considering they were 50 miles off shore.

maybe they dont wanna play for the raiders or lions anymore, and they had no other way to get outta their contract except to just leave the country.

Can see it now.....NFL players choose to be refugees on Grand Cayman rather than Lions and Raiders..

Seriously -- praying they are alive and will be found soon.

50 miles offshore?? Yikes.

Hopefully they pulled into another port somewhere.

I have been out there 50+ miles when the winds whipped up 10+ foot waves...a 21 foot boat would not last too long if they were out there....

Go for it... this story is going to keep going for a while: breaking news, updates, and if they don't find them soon Bermuda Triangle theories.

Theories? Why do you sheep still deny the existence of an interdimensional vortex situated directly within the Bermuda area?

Theories? Why do you sheep still deny the existence of an interdimensional vortex situated directly within the Bermuda area?

Shhhhhhh... or you will give the rest of us away.

I personnally have visited far into the future and the Bills still haven't won a damn thing :wallbash:

I have been out there 50+ miles when the winds whipped up 10+ foot waves...a 21 foot boat would not last too long if they were out there....

Yeah. Hope for the best ... but this isn't looking good.

21 feet is a small boat. I can't image people going out that far in such a vessel.

These stories don't usually have a happy ending.