Just noticed something on BB.com

Now this is probably nothing, but if you look under the Jerseys section under the Shopzone, they have all of the current Bills jerseys for the regular price of 80 bucks.

If you check out the Clearance items though, they have JP's and Dockery's jersey in there for 35 bucks or something like that.

So even though JP is a FA, they dumped his jerseys into the sin bin. Crowell however is also a FA, but his jersey still runs 80 bucks and is listed with the rest of the active team. I know, I know...I'm totally reading more into this then there is, but hey...could be a sign that the Bills want to bring Crowell back.

I feel like such a bandwidth pirate for posting this.

Now this is probably nothing, but if you look under the Jerseys section under the Shopzone, they have all of the current Bills jerseys for the regular price of 80 bucks.

If you check out the Clearance items though, they have JP's and Dockery's jersey in there for 35 bucks or something like that.

So even though JP is a FA, they dumped his jerseys into the sin bin. Crowell however is also a FA, but his jersey still runs 80 bucks and is listed with the rest of the active team. I know, I know...I'm totally reading more into this then there is, but hey...could be a sign that the Bills want to bring Crowell back.

Dockery and JP are gone, or as good as gone. There is still a chance Crowell stays in Buffalo. When it is clear he is gone, I'm guessing his shirt will be discounted, too.

BGIM - You are reaching here. I give you credit for trying to read the tea leaves or should I say the jerseys? :rolleyes:

What kind of market value does Crowell have? The only team that even remotely/allegedly expressed interest in him was the Redskins, and they blew their wad already. I can see him returning to the Bills for a cheap deal.

Reminds me of the Flutie/Johnson saga.

I think it was a store linked to this site......anyway, on the eve of the decision on who the Bills would keep, they discounted the Rob Johnson jerseys down to $10 or $15. I bought them out on a gamble.

Interesting observation on Crowell.

If the Bills re-sign Crowell and Greer then I think that alone would make for a successful FA period when the other signings as of right now are taken into consideration. JMO

If we get Kendall Simmons as well, I'm with you. But I can't accept that gaping hole at Guard and call this a success.

I feel much better knowing that my insanity is accepted among friends here.

No .. we are all just laughing at you!!!! Seriously though, I appreciate the fact you are trying to gain insight from every angle. Now I return to :rolleyes::lol::wallbash:

If you are interested in good deals on Jerseys I have about 40 of them over the last 9 years for sale dirt cheap:

Rob Johnson-$5

Mike Williams-$1

Drew Bledsoe-free

Travis Henry-$4

Willis Mcgahee-$1.50

Offensive Line grab bag-10 cents each

Pozlusny-$4 (this will be on sale next year, order now)

If you are interested in good deals on Jerseys I have about 40 of them over the last 9 years for sale dirt cheap:

Pozlusny-$4 (this will be on sale next year, order now)

I'll take it if its spelled Pozlusny on the back.

It was made in China. I picked it up with a couple 19-0 Patriots t-shirts.

Side note story.

A friend of mine was traveling in Thailand last summer and he wandered into this thrift clothes store. They had a section of American t-shirts and he found a 1991 Buffalo Bills Superbowl Champion shirt.

He later told me he didnt buy it for me because he thought I'd either hate him for mocking me with something that never was, or it would be the opposite situation and I'd wear it nonstop.

Side note story.

A friend of mine was traveling in Thailand last summer and he wandered into this thrift clothes store. They had a section of American t-shirts and he found a 1991 Buffalo Bills Superbowl Champion shirt.

He later told me he didnt buy it for me because he thought I'd either hate him for mocking me with something that never was, or it would be the opposite situation and I'd wear it nonstop.

I have a little banner that says Buffalo Bills Super Bowl XXV champions hanging in my bedroom that I have had since the pep rally after that game.