WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO WIN TONIGHT AND WHY ??

sidbuff

The way things are right now I don't know. I feel great about the win yesterday...especially our rookie tight end (he looks good cathcing and blocking).

I would have to say as of right now the JETS to lose so we can then give them a second loss when they come over next weekend.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ??

The way things are right now I don't know. I feel great about the win yesterday...especially our rookie tight end (he looks good cathcing and blocking).

I would have to say as of right now the JETS to lose so we can then give them a second loss when they come over next weekend.

95062[/snapback]

Go Marine Mammals

95062[/snapback]

Living in Jets Country, I like seeing them being upset by a bad Miami team, although being ahead of Miami is also a good feeling.

Either way Its a win win situation.

Both division rivals. one out of the playoffs, the other not.

I want the Jets to lose.

If their season is to fall apart as it should, it hopefully started last week.

95511[/snapback]

Absolutely right. At this point, a divisional loss means little to Miami and everything to the Jets. I wouldn't mind seeing Miami pull the upset. I didn't get to see them play St. Louis, so I'm not sure if they beat St. Louis or if St. Louis lost to Miami, but I think this game will be closer than seven points.