Per VText

Captain Quint

How do you figure - he looked mostly awful last year. He is an Ivy leaguer so jauron will probably have the hots for him. :rolleyes::lol:

Like I said, at least he won the last 3 games he started. Remember that he's just a backup QB. He'll at least be able to step in and not fumble the game away (hopefully). Did anyone really think that someone like Garcia was going to come to Buffalo to be a #2QB? You're fooling yourselves if you did.

Let me get this straight, we are considering signing someone (Fitzpatrick) that stunk it up for the Bengals last year. They're are a lot of decent backup QB's in FA right now and we're going after this guy. Someone explain this logic to me. Simms would better. Leftwich would be better. Heck, even Losman would be better to have around than this guy.

Like I said, at least he won the last 3 games he started. Remember that he's just a backup QB. He'll at least be able to step in and not fumble the game away (hopefully). Did anyone really think that someone like Garcia was going to come to Buffalo to be a #2QB? You're fooling yourselves if you did.

The only thing that could save this season is if that is a picture of Jauron in your avatar.....