Per VText

Captain Quint

From the Z Report by Lance Zierlein: Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, Bengals: Fitzpatrick finished the last eight games of the year with a 4-4 record and 6 TDs with 4 INTs. He's a much better scrambler than I expected but he never really looked down the field much which could hurt his chances with the Texans. Fitzpatrick had a 59% completion percentage, but he also relied on too many check-downs and short passes. Still, he's young and should be fairly inexpensive.

Sounds like a clone of what we have already. BTW here is that linky thing: http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootball/

I think the Fitzpatrick signing is okay, but I am thinking maybe they plan on bringing a more established vet in as well? I know everyone here loves Hamden (I have no idea why) but, assuming for a minute that the Bills turn out to be pretty good next year with Edwards at the helm...you know he is likely to miss a start or two... wouldn't you feel better with someone like Trent Green, or hell, even Gus Frerotte coming in short term, if the playoffs were still a possibility?