So, who's here waiting for Free Agency to begin?

Justice

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny. I've been dead since the Bills blew that season lead. I haven't got excited about this nor do I look forward to the Draft. Usually, I'm all kinds of psyched.

Yet, here I am with 5 different websites up, ESPN on, and wide awake.

I'm officially lying to myself....

It's funny. I've been dead since the Bills blew that season lead. I haven't got excited about this nor do I look forward to the Draft. Usually, I'm all kinds of psyched.

Man up, be a soldier, and BILLIEVE

Hahaha your not the only one who has ESPN and everything else on........although I some video games would be nice......*heads off to play.

I definately relate...*sigh*

yeah, he is only using it now till the other one gets back up. He said there will be some other articles going in from Sporting News, but he will put his posts in there until he gets the other one back up

The other one was up earlier this evening...I was there. When did it go down?

Does anyone remember the website from last year that had awesome NFL transaction updates. This was the site that had all of the big DT trades. It reported all of them first, but the site looked a tad cheap, like one dude was running it. That jog any memories?

Holy Deangelo Hall. Huge cash.

What is the deal with Hall anyways? Is it that he is erratic or a head case. The dude was the man, then he was getting just abused by other teams receivers, then he's cut, and now he's loaded again. Anyone?

What is the deal with Hall anyways? Is it that he is erratic or a head case. The dude was the man, then he was getting just abused by other teams receivers, then he's cut, and now he's loaded again. Anyone?

I don't know why he is constantly getting overpaid like this. But it is the raider and redskins organizations doing so. It isn't like they haven't overpaid people in the past