Bills re-sign Corey McIntyre

TimGraham

Don't you get it? Turk is really really smart. Smarter than all of us and smarter than anyone in the NFL. I know this because he said he watches 80 hours of film per week and he knew Bill Walsh. So whatTurk did was tell the rest of the NFL that we are scrapping the FB, so now all 31 teams think we aren't going to have a FB and have made plans to defend us based on that. Then, in a stroke of genius, Turk brings a FB back, thereby confusing the rest of the NFL. BRILLIANT!

plus, Skooby has a picture with him, and he has an expensive car so that's a really big deal.

Don't you get it? Turk is really really smart. Smarter than all of us and smarter than anyone in the NFL. I know this because he said he watches 80 hours of film per week and he knew Bill Walsh. So whatTurk did was tell the rest of the NFL that we are scrapping the FB, so now all 31 teams think we aren't going to have a FB and have made plans to defend us based on that. Then, in a stroke of genius, Turk brings a FB back, thereby confusing the rest of the NFL. BRILLIANT!

You forget...there were also 31 teams who had set their sights on signing McIntyre as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

Double foiled! He's ours, bwaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa

fuggin a baby!!! change is in the works!

(Thanks Tim)

:lol::lol:

I guess Bills really are going with a no FB lineup, like Schonert said.

:w00t:

I hope this means we're keeping the roll out pass to the fullback in the play book.

:doh:

Does that mean McIntyre pays the Bills to be on the team? :lol:

:lol:

Some great stuff so far, as well as some disturbing stuff. :thumbsup:

1:39pm 3/3/09

BREAKING NEWS from V-coach: Buffalo re-signed fullback Corey McIntyre. McIntyre will enter his fifth NFL season in 2009.

You don't say ...

my god!!! when am I going to check buffalobills.com and see something to get excited about? I am so sick of the FO, and this organization as a whole. This being a Western NY team, and most of the players are all that is keeping me a fan.

:w00t::cry:

:rolleyes: